The Pain Within

-"You Final Come.."
Chat Noir turned around in suprise! Ladybug was standing behind him the whole time. She had her arms crossed and her face was barely visible cause "it was hiden by the Shadows of the Tower", causing Chat to hesitate..

Chat Noir thought that it was a terrible mistake..
"I apologize if i made you wait.."
A shaking voice field with fear come out of Chat's mouth. He made a step forward, bowling, expanding his arm to reach Ladybug's right hand..
-"My La-"
Ladybug intercepts Chat Noir by Slapping his Face with the same hand he was about to Kiss. Veins were popping from her neck..
-"Don't Ever #*!$ Call Me Like THAT Ever Again!"
Chat slowly turned his head at Ladybug and with dark squinted eyes, he whispering..
-"why?.. Why Do you Hate me so much!?"
Ladybug didn't answer or say anything for that matter, making Chat more Furious within the seconds.
"You didn't call me here to talk.. You call me here to turn my mistake to my face, aren't you!?
"MISTAKE!! Making a wrong desition or a wrong move in chess is a mistake, not KILLING YOUR FRIENDS!!"
"I DIDN'T MEANT TO! YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT I HAD NO CONTROL OF MY ACTIONS!"
Chat Noir shouted back at her, trying to defend himself but who was he kidding, there was no excuse for what he had done. Ladybug with a mocking way said..
"OF COURSE I KNOW BUT DID YOU!''
"what?"
Chat asked completely confused and cut off from ladybug's question. She looked at him directly into his eyes and let out a nervously laugher which sounded as alsmost as she was pitty or mocking him..
"See, That's my point here! You knew that you Had Control but you didn't do anything to contain yourself! You decided to be him they free men who says "Yeah let's chaos be our new freedom in our spirits!" Or " let just be Jealous of the good things that are existing in the world and desrtroy them! Let's take over Paris together! Come on it would be so much Fun!!!" I mean what's wrong with feeling a little White! RIGHT!?"
-"What Are you even talking about!"
Chat's face frowned making a fool out of himself like he was suddenly amnesia of what happened. He knew what he had said and done but it wasn't as Ladybug was saying it was. She had overdone it..
-"Chat answer to me to this question with freaking Honesty! DID YOU At LEAST TRIED TO TAKE BACK CONTROL FROM The AKUMA!.. Chat, Did you fight it?"
Chat was taken aback. He hadn't the slightest idea what to do anymore. He knew the truth. Ladybug imidietely took his silence for an aswer...
-"That's what I am talking about.."
Both had their head low. A few Tears rolled down her cheeks. She tried to hide then but Chat could hear the small snobs coming from her lips. Ladybug moved forward but as before the shadows were hiding her "beautiful" face..
-"Good bye Chat.."
-"Ladybug, WAIT!!"
Chat Noir grabbed Ladybug's wrist and pulled her into his Chest before she was able to jump the Tower and leave. Finally Chat had his Lady in his arms again. He Finally could see, her dreaming face and those blue eyes but when he gazed into those eyes, he didn't even see them. Instead they were replaced by two Crystal grey eyes staring at him with fear. Instead of a rose skin, he saw a pale face with black marks fielding it. It looked like cataclysm and most off the marks were coverd by the red mask. Chat's heart bounded faster as he realise; he wasn't the only one in pain..
-"Your.."
The only thing that come out of Chat's Mouth before Ladybug reacted and push him away. Chat lost balance as his mind had completely frozen. He fell but luckily for once, he was able to caught from one off the railings. Hanging from the ceiling, Chat pull himself back up but when he wad finally stranding on his feet again, Ladybag was gone...

After a few minutes later Chat Noir was gazing the the City below. Though it was selfless, and he was blaming himself for that, he thought that he wasn't alone...
Ladybug seemed to running for hours with no stopping for a break. She wanted to leave as further away from him, from this damn city, from everything. She had no idea of her environment anymore. She just wanted to cry and cry hard.
As tears started faling from her eyes, drops of water started falling from the sky. It was raining and as the storm became stronger, so as her pain in her lungs and muscles. She was even weak to continue.