00 - Prologue

Hello everyone! I'm Lil Sempai~ I'll be sure to warn you <here> before a chapter starts if chapters are smut. Please buckle your seat belts and enjoy this adventure. Thank you for reading xoxo

Prologue

The lights were off in her room.

Her chocolate skin was illuminated by the light of her phone. She couldn't help but roll in her bed with excitement as she scrolled through her feed.

"Cupcakke, I can't wait until you step on me!"

"Cupcakke name should be ranch because she is always d r e s s i n g xoxo"

"I love you!"

Her nails clacking against the screen each time she moved the chain of replies upward. One after another, fans spilling their love, their dreams, their desires--all to Cupcakke. Her lips curled into a faint smile. It always pleased her to see the fans be so involved. But something caused her hand to pause.

It was an update to her feed.

His almond eyes, jet black hair, and fluffy pale cheeks caught her attention. There he was placed in a group of boys, close to center. It was an official tweet announcing South Korean tour dates. She bit her lip. More than anything she wanted to go and see him but she worried what if her selfish behavior would be misunderstood. All she wanted to do was meet him at least once in her life. She was climbing the ranks of stardom and dare she express it--felt this was owed to her at least. It's not out of the ordinary for celebrities to ask for VIP exclusives. Cupcakke began to think about who to ask. Getting VIP passes for their shows was something you'd needed the Dark Web for at that point. She didn't know how to use that.

"If only I could just meet them just once! That is all I need for this humble life of mine, O lord." She prayed to herself with a coy smirk. She couldn't contain her laughter as it began to slip from the corners of her mouth.

"I have to control myself. These boys are gentlemen. Boys? They are the same age as me! Legal." She stopped herself. She felt uncomfortable. Childish. Cupcakke was shocked at how she felt. She was always so confident with making quips like that but now she was questioning why she would say those things. She stopped looking at her phone. Cupcakke pressed it to her chest, darkening the room. It was like time was frozen but her heart quickened at her thoughts. She took a deep breath and sighed, pressing her head into her pillow, breaking the silence in the room as the fabric shifted. She turned to her side brining her knees upward, allowing her cell phone to once again light the room.

"...Why am I hesitating?" Bringing her hand to her chin she was genuinely puzzled. "The worst that can happen is that I'm told no. They tell everyone no so it won't matter." Cupcakke clicked on her own profile. She opened up her status box. The cursor blinking at her, almost mocking her in a sense. Her thumbs began slapping at the screen. There was a lot of deleting, rewriting, questioning how it sounds. She was finally ready. Her thumb hovered over send. Her eyes almost seemed to lower in disappointment.

"...."

"Why... am I still hesitating..?"

Cold feet? No. Cupcakke dominated the stage. There is no way. She snapped out of it. "Who cares?!" Her thumb slammed down on 'SEND'

"Y'all think if I went to a BTS concert I could get VIP tickets? I know they don't listen to my music but I'm a fan of theirs. What do all you Slurpers think?"

Buzz~Buzz~Buzz~

Her fans already began the onslaught of replying to her status.

"YAAAS QUEEN EVEN IF YOU CAN'T YOU SHOULD GO AND HAVE FUN!"

"It's really hard to get backstage passes. They don't trust like that but I know if you slid into a DM they'd probably give you some lol"

"a closed mouth don't get fed and a close mouth cant blow bubbles with sperm u know what u must do mom!!!1!!"

Cupcakke sat amused. They always gave her the confidence she needed in moments of doubt. Even if she couldn't get a VIP pass she felt cherished enough by her fans to not let it bother her. She giggled as the fans began tagging friends and spreading the word that 'the Queen stans BTS'.

Buzz~fuuu fuu pi piii~

Cupcakke froze. It was a DM. She had no chance to open it as the notification slid down her screen. Her whole body began to burn as a knot formed in her stomach.