02 - O Ye Seouls Gather

Hi It's Lil Sempai~! There is a use of the phrase 'kys' repeatedly so if you don't want to see that I recommend skipping this chapter.

02 - O Ye Seouls Gather

"Encore!" "Encore!" "Encore!"

He had never hated that word more.

Cupcakke watched them perform two more songs. She could see the frustration on Jungkook's face. He still was a good showman and made it believable to the fans that demanded more from him. They trotted off stage with a jog. Staff were at the ready with towels to give to them. They tossed every member a fluffy white towel. Jungkook merely took his and held it, his whole body facing Cupcakke as the others talked. He wanted her to bask in his musk.

Cupcakke faintly smiled while avoiding eye contact with Jungkook. They had made enough with each other for them to both know that

They had to ditch the others as soon as possible

Namjoon came over with a hand outwards towards Cupcakke. "Oh hey! I'm so sorry we didn't have time to talk before the show. You know how busy it can be." She grabbed his hand and clutched it a handshake into upwards clasped hands.

"Not a problem." She lied. "I am just thankful that I was able to do something that was on my bucket list. As the leader, I am so glad you afforded me the opportunity to experience this." Cupcakke turned up her charm to 100%.

But Namjoon shook his head, dabbing it with a towel to remove his sweat. He puffed out a pant. "Oh no, actually, the person who saw your status and asked to reach out wasn't me."

"Oh?" Cupcakke's eyes dragged across the floor looking at Jungkook's shoes. "Oh who was it that saw the status?"

"That was Jungkook. He often uses bot accounts to follow other people's fandoms. He's been a big fan of yours actually. He thinks your songs are interesting. Very bold if anything. I also think they are quite bold." Namjoon smirked. "Do you mean what you say in those songs..?"

"Are you trying to find out?" Cupcakke snapped with a smirk back at him.

"You are wild." Namjoon laughed. Jungkook wasn't laughing.

Who was he to talk to Cupcakke like he was the one to invite her? He just DMed from the official account to make it look legitimate. Jungkook calmed himself. Be cool. Be Natural.

"If we are going to get away with this I can't break persona"

Jungkook let out a chuckle. "Your songs are entertaining."

Cupcakke turned away from him. "I'm glad you like my craft. I like y'all's craft as well." She focused her attention to the rest of the members. "I'm sorry to be so rude and not introduce myself to the rest of you all. I'm Cupcakke."

Most of them just chuckled. "We all know who you are, and I'm sure you know who we are." Suga answered for the group now. "Jungkook used to make everyone listen to your singles whenever you'd drop a new one."

Jungkook couldn't help but be slightly shy as they were all exposing him. The corner of Cupcakke's mouth turned upwards revealing a few of her pearly whites in approval. Her clawed hand resting on her hip, shifting her weight.

"You even baptized your band mates with my music." She narrowed her eyes as her smile grew. When Jungkook felt her speaking and smiling in his direction

More than just a smile grew.

Jungkook shuffled behind the rest of the BTS members. Namjoon turned to Cupcakke. "Where are my manners? We are all going to get cleaned up and head out to eat some barbeque. Do you want to come?"