04 - Suga(r)

A/N: SMUT SMUT ((AND LISTEN IDK WTF HAPPENED SAME AS YOU LMAOOO))

04 - Suga(r)

"You set me up!?" Cupcakke grabbed her shoes furiously. Jungkook didn't even have a chance to enjoy his post-nut calm. He wanted to grab her to stop her but her energy stopped him.

"No! No I would never do that! I don't even know what Suga is doing here or how he..."

"I can't believe I trusted you. Fans this. Fans that. I was just part of your conquest and you just were spitting the same game you do with everyone! I fell for it." She scoffed with a laugh. "HA! Me?! I'm more disappointed with myself than you." She stormed to the door.

"Cupcakke, please wait!" Jungkook pleaded.

She rushed past Suga glaring. She paused in the door, her back facing them. She took a big sniffle. "It's always like this." Cupcakke bolted from the door.

Suga closed their hotel door behind her slowly. He turned to Jungkook. The light from the room attempted to illuminate Suga's face but his face remained shadowed. "Yaaa--, Jungkook."

"How did you find us?!" Jungkook took a few steps backwards.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Jungkook. You really think you are clever, huh?" Suga was clad in mostly black clothing, a black baseball cap crowned his head. He sat down on the bed. It creaked with his weight.

"What gives you the right!?" Jungkook's voice wavered. "What.. Gives you the right...?"

Suga flashed his eyes at Jungkook. They were burning with rage. "ME?!" He asked with a growl. He gathered his senses and began to laugh instead. "Heh, heh. You know how long I've waited to have Cupcakke to myself and you just turn her out like this?"

"She engaged on me!"

"Bullshit. This hotel room is in your name! Sneaking away from the group like we wouldn't really notice. Well, the others wouldn't notice when a rat scurries away..."

"WATCH IT!" Jungkook countered. "I'm not in the mood for your shit today, Suga."

"My shit?! You are out he trying to destroy everything we built by being so SLOPPY. Only, I, have the intellect to pull something off like this. It's obvious I've been keeping you under my wing for too long. You think you can out smart me now?!" Suga rose to his feet, getting in Jungkook's face.

Jungkook averted his eyes. "I like her more than you. Why does this even matter to you?! You... You always get first pick of girls and then try and give me left overs!"

"You'd bE LUCKY TO HAVE MY LEFT OVERS YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF--" Suga composed himself, removing his hat for a second to sweep his hair backwards. "I mean, Jungkook..." He changed his tone of voice to try and butter him up. "What I teach you about the game, I teach out of love for you, my brother." Suga dusted a bit of lint off of Jungkook's shoulder. "But what I teach you is not to be used against me... Got it?"

Jungkook remained silent. "..."

"You know I liked her before you..."

"You told me you just enjoyed her music!" Jungkook argued.

Suga sighed. "You show a man anything, he'll just want to conquer it--Even if it belongs to his own brother."

"Hyung..."

"Don't call me that. You've forgotten what it means." Suga turned his back wearing a smile Jungkook couldn't see. He had hoped he could turn the tables on Jungkook's thinking.

"No... NO! We are brothers but you have to understand I really like her. I would risk it all to be with her. I didn't mean to... I didn't intend to insult you." Jungkook reached out to Suga putting his hand on his shoulder. "I didn't know how much you liked her."