Love.

Sitting at the special tree you'd always wished you and him met at, you can feel your heart beating louder than ever before. This was it. The very special day that you and him would finally be able to love each other endlessly. If it all went well, you and him would run away. Far, far away into a place nobody would ever find a trace of.

You looked up and smiled.

"Finally! What took you so long!" You yelled out in happiness.

"Well, it's just..." The green-haired male sighed, rubbing the back of his head and looking down. "You know, the usual. Whenever Kacchan hears I'm going somewhere, he always- bugs me,"

You nod, knowing this would've been the case.

"I get it. Bakugou's being a bit rougher on you lately?" You smiled sympathetically. "There's nothing to be ashamed of. Besides, I guess it doesn't really matter you're late. I'm glad you show up at all, Izuku,"

His eyes lit up as he looked into yours.

"...Really? Are you sure, (Y/N)?" He mumbled bashfully. Ah, there it was. The perfect way he said your name. It was as if he were a siren beckoning you to fall into the ocean. Well, if he were, you definitely would've. Falling into an eternal ocean with him is what you'd want. Hell, even wish for. Something about today seemed perfect.

"I'm not gonna say 'nothing could ruin this day', because that's a classic show trope," You laugh, watching his beautiful curl into a smile. Getting up, you staggered. Almost falling, you'd landed into Midoriya's arms.

"It's okay. Hey, when you called me here--- what did you want to say? I remember you cutting yourself off and you look like you wanted to say something and..." so, he broke into a combo of muttering and mumbles.

"Hush!" You laughed. "I wanted you here to confess something."

Patiently waiting, you stared into his beautiful green eyes. There was something about them that dragged you closer. Stepping once, you begun to speak,

"Izuku, I..." Another step.

"I wanted to say..." And another.

"I—" And it all went black.