Adora x Fem!Reader

(no pov)
It was early in the morning in Bright Moon. Glimmer and Bow were still sleeping but Adora was wide awake. She decided she wanted to go train a bit in the whispering woods. She sat up in bed and looked right and left you her. Bow was in the ground snoring as loud as can be, and Glimmer was laying next to Adora facing away from her. Adora smiled at the both of them and slowly and quietly moved. She took a towel from the closet, which creeked open softly causing Glimmer to stir. Adora jotted down a note, placed it on the bed, grabbed her sword and headed out.

Yn ran through the Whispering Woods delivering a message from her kingdom, Dryl. Her princess, Entrapta, was presumed dead, but Yn was messing around in her lab, cleaning it up, when a robot activated. Yn observed the fairly small robot and thought, They only activate when Entrapta sends out a sig– no way...
Yn had to tell Princess Glimmer, the so called leader of the Princess Alliance. As Yn ran through the woods she ran into a tree. Or someone as firm as one.
"Ow..." Yn said rubbing her nose.
"Omygosh! I'm so so so so sorry!" The stranger said helping Yn to her feet.
"Are you ok?!?" The voice sounded like a female's. Yn grabbed on to the strangers leg. No no that was an arm. A very swole arm. Yn opened her eyes and was greeted with a six pack. Yn flushed and looked in the strangers worried eyes.
"Yeah... I'm ok." Yn said letting go. The girl smiled and wiped her face with the towel.
"You're heading towards Bright Moon aren't ya?" She said. Yn nodded
"And I'm in kind of a hurry" Yn said. The girl grabbed her arm gently which surprised Yn.
"Hey wait! I can take you there! I'm Adora!" She said. Yn looked up at her blushing.
"Yn." She said. Adora blushed. Yn was awfully tiny, Adora just wanted to hug her all day and night. Wait what?
"Look we've gotta go. I have an important message for princess Glimmer"
"Oh right! Sorry I uh, haha let's go!" Adora said running behind Yn. When they arrived Glimmer and Bow we in front of the castle chatting. When they saw Adora and Yn they stood to their feet.
"Hey Yn!" Bow said recognizing the girl. Yn waved and Bow and went directly to Glimmer.
"Princess, I'm Yn, a technician from Dryl. And..." Yn took Glimmer to the side to talk to her.
Adora tapped Bow on his shoulder causing him to turn.
"What's up?" He asked.
"There's something about that girl. Yn." Adora said pointing towards Yn and Glimmer. Bow nodded, "Yn, yeah. What about her?"
"Does she have some power or something? I was looking at her and I started sweating and heating up and turning red and my-my heart, my heart was pounding and my stomach was doing flips." As Adora went on Bow's gaze brightened and he gasped loudly interrupting Adora.
"What! Is she evil? Does she like have body manipulation powers?!?" Adora asked.
"No no no! You just have a cruuush~" Bow sang. Adora raised her eyebrow.
"A wha?" Adora asked. She looked to Yn again,while she was talking to Glimmer she flipped her hair to move it out her face. Adora clenched her chest.
"A crush, Adora. That means you like Yn" Bow said smiling. Adora raised her eyebrow.
"Well I like you and Glimmer and this never happens when I see you two."
Bow shook his head, "No you like like her. You have feelings. You think she's waifu material~" Bow said wiggling her eyebrows. Adora blinked in confusion.
"I understood like none of that." Adora muttered. Bow tilted his head with a smirk.
"Nevermind then," he said as Glimmer and Yn approached. Yn looked down at Yn and turned completely red.
"Guys, call the others." Glimmer said suddenly.
"We're going to get Entrapta."

Fin, pt 2 waaaay later.