Catra x Reader

(Reader POV)
Force Captain Catra has been in charge for about a week now. I was simply a cadet. We were all heading out. The line up consisted of my fellow cadets, and Kyle... Catra was ranting about Adora again and how Shadow Weaver was sending on a mission to find her, again. She was pacing back in forth in front of me. Lonnie, my best friend was there beside me. She'd constantly vent to me about Catra being force captain. She whispered to me sharply.
"She's so reckless and her strategy is messy! Ugh! If Adora didn't go play princess, she would've been an amazing Captain! Right Yn?!?" She said. I was distracted by Catra's thinking face as walked past us.  How her ears went flst against her hair. Her claws would tap her skin in annoyance. Her tail was vigorously swishing behind her.
"Yn!" Lonnie snapped. I moved my eyes towards her, and nodded.
"I agree."
"Yeah right." She said, she noticed what i was looking at and looked away sighing
"Even someone as stone faced and damaged as you has a heart." She said punching my arm. I nodded once more and watched Catra walk off. Lonnie was right though, I've never shown the slightest interest in anyone until Catra. But my mannerisms aren't exactly affectionate. It's not my fault though. Being raised in the Horde does stuff to you. Especially when Hordak decided to kidnap me and become my "father" after killing my parents. I was 6 when it happened, i could never get their screams out my head. Hordak never mistreated me though, he's easy to talk to. Shadow Weaver was one who abused me.
"Hey go to the barracks to change, I'll be there in a bit." Lonnie said pushing me with a smile. I nodded and headed there. When i got inside the barracks, walked to my personal room, closed the door and sighed. Moments to myself, to think and change my clothes. I took off my boots, then continued to strip.

(Catra POV)
"Ugh! I can't do this by myself!" I said knocking papers of a table.
"Ooh confetti!" Scorpia said catching the paper. I sighed and poked her forehead.
"Focus! Ok we need someone that can come up with a plan that i can take credit for and we end in the capture of Adora." I said. Scorpia made a dopey face and thought.
"Oooh! Cadet Yn might have some good ideas!" She said with a disgustingly bright, but adorable smile. I thought of the name, it seemed fimilar. She's around Lonnie sometimes, but doesn't really talk. Or make facial expressions. I noticed she had a scar on the back of her neck. It was also fimilar somehow. But i couldn't put my claw on it. She was also one of the cadets that were quick enough and strong enough to fight against 3 grown guards. That was when we were 10.
She seemed serious enough, but i still had to check her out.
"Ok." I walked out and turned towards Scorpia, "You're in charge, don't destroy anything. Scorpia saluted and i headed out. I went to the barracks and looked door to door. All were open except one. Yn's room. I have no idea why she had her own room, but there had been word that she had connections to Hordak.
I opened the the door without knocking.
"On your feet Cadet!" I said. When i looked up she was shirtless and wearing a red sports bra and shorts. I saw her scar that followed from her neck down her back. They were also fresh marks on her stomach and brusies here in there on her torso.
"Captain, Cadet Yn standing by." She said saluting. I instantly felt bad, not entirely. Her body was just so... i flushed and looked up at her.
"A-at Ease!" I said blushing walking closer to her. She stood with her legs apart and her hands behind her back.
"Where's your shirt Cadet?" I asked gently in a sly flirtly voice. It caused her to sweat a bit.
"In my drawer ma'am. I was going to change." She said with firmness in her voice. I stood right in front of her and dragged my tail across her face. She blushed but her expression did not change.
"I need your help. Your strategy, is flawless. I could use it." I said. She looked down at me and rasied her eyebrow.
"Ok, i know what you're thinking, and no, you're not my last resort!" I said turning my back to her, "I have many other plans, but i would like your ideas." I said feeling that I could convince her.
"What are they." She said. I turned around and she was wipping her face with a towel.
"Excuse me?" I said approaching her in a threatening way. It did not phase her.
"Maybe you have good starts in war plans and they just need improvement Captain. That way you get all the credit for the idea."
I turned around and made it look like I was thinking about it.
"Not that you wouldn't just take credit anyway." She said. I snapped mh head around and she had a smirk on her face. I growled and yanked her bra strap towards me.
"Watch it Cadet or I'll..." I pause and looked her in the eyes. There wasn't fear or slyness. It was an amused and gentle gaze she gave me, and it made me shudder and blush. I let go of her and sat down on her bed.
"Just tell me your plans," I said laying down. The blanket smelled like her and the pillow, like her hair. She nodded and sat down in a chair. She talked about it for a while and offered to write it down.
"Put some clothes on first." I said standing. I put my hand under her chin and lifted her head up.
"As much as i like seeing you like this, you're gonna have to come with me~" I purred and pet her face. Yn whispered in a silky voice that still made me want to kiss her.
"Yes, my Captain~"