Mermista x Reader Pt. 2

Everytime Yn and Mermista went to Brightmoon, Yn watched the other guards in the brightmoon training area. She took an interest in their fighting skills. Yn watched and followed them like an excited duckling would their mother. The other guards were confused as to who this 18 year old was, but nonetheless appreciated the attention. Mermista saw this and giggled at how cute Yn was being. She knew that Yn's parents were apart of large Salineas Guard back then, until they were struck down along with the the first princess alliance. It was Yn's dream back then to be apart of a large guard and run it like her parents, but time goes on, and things change. The Salineas guard was barely existent, but to honor her parents death, Mermista's father dubbed Yn the head of the Small Salineas guard at the age of 16. Now, there wasn't much they did. Patrol the town, kick Seahawk out the castle, monitor the lil get-togethers that Mermista would attend. Nothing much. It pained Mermista to see her 'guard dog' so bored and sad when they got back to Salineas. Yn would attend the small battles that the Rebellion partakes in, but after the small rush of excitement, Yn would kinda sluggishly attend to the castle duties. Trading weapons and other goods, ensuring the town's people needs were met. But nothing severe.
"General Yn, the castle has been cleaned! General, the Kingdom of Snows have requested Mermista come to train with Frosta....something to do with a special move? Hey, Yn I set the table for dinner, but should the napkins be teal or turquoise? I just came back from patrol General. Nothing unusual. Yn, the people are asking if they can build another poolhouse..." that's all the poor girl would hear.
Yn sighed and put her head down on a desk in the castle's library. Paperwork. No action. She hated this. Mermista peeked into the library and saw her miserable love. She advanced towards her and ran her hands on her back.
"Hey babe~" Mermista said in a soft tone while kissing the back of Yn's neck. Yn sat up and smiled tiredly.
"Hey..."
"That work's really kicking your butt, huh?" Mermista said slowly starting to massage Yn's shoulders. Yn shuddered and let out a sigh.
"Yeah." Mermista hated hearing the tiredness and boredom in Yn's voice. Yn reached to pick up the pen, but Mermista grabbed her hand before she could.
"Come to bed you need to rest."
Yn looked at Mermista and groaned.
"I can't, not yet, there's still so much to do..."
"Yn~" the sudden change in voice surprised Yn, and she turned to see Mermista's face. She was blushing with a smirk plastered on her face.
"I need you~ come to bed~ please?" Mermista knew for a fact that Yn wouldn't dare deny her when using her 'special voice,' besides, today was the last night they'd spend together. The Alliance was going to launch the attack on Dryll tomorrow which meant the couple was gonna be split for at least 2 days.
Yn felt herself flushing a deep red. There was a hunger in Mermista's eyes that caused Yn to stand immediately.
"Good little guard dog. Now. Let's ease your tension~" Mermista said guiding Yn to her room....

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The sun started to rise in Salineas waking Yn first. Her eyes fluttered open to see the top of Mermista's head buried in her chest that were littered with love bites. Their clothes were spread across the room, the headboard had handprints all over it, the back of Yn's neck and her back stung a bit from the scratches Mermista left behind. Yn blushed remembering the things that were said last night. How Mermista controlled her every move with just her firm or shaky voice. How Mermista wrapped her legs around Yn's waist and head holding on, her voice in Yn's ear, her moans, her whimpers, her sounds, their skin touching each other like never before. Yn stopped reminiscing when Mermista groaned snuggled in closer with Yn.
Yn kissed the top of Mermista's head and ran her hands along her curves, attempting to gently raise her.
"Morning your majesty." Yn said softly. Mermista looked up and smiled at her girlfriend.
"Don't call me that," she said while leaning in to kiss Yn's lips. When they parted, Mermista slowly sat up to stretch causing the blanket covering her naked body to slip off. Yn clearly saw the multiple love bites she left on Mermista's neck, chest, stomach, and a trail that lead in between her legs.
"I don't know, you didn't have a problem with me calling you that last night~" Yn said putting her hands behind her head, still laying down.
Mermista blushed and slapped Yn's stomach.
"Shut uuuupp!!!" She hissed. Yn flinched and chuckled. She sat up, put her arms around Mermista's waist and kissed her neck. Mermista turned away and Yn pouted.
"Miiiisssssttttttaaaaa." She whined nuzzling into her love's neck. Mermista pushed Yn playfully away and giggled.
"Stooooppp, your like a big puppy!" Mermista said making Yn laugh.
"I might as well be! I follow your every command." The last part was said while Yn wiggled her eyebrows causing Mermista to groan and put a hand to Yn's face.
"You're so irritating!"
Mermista meant it, but at the same time, she was happy to see Yn's spirits lifted. Yn moved Mermista's hand and pulled her into another kiss. This one deeper and more passionate. Mermista's hands wondered in Yn's soft hair, then rubbed her protective arms. She was going to once more miss her a lot. Every mission made her more scared that she wouldn't see Yn again. She knew Salineas was going to be ok, but she never knew if she herself was going to give up her own life. When the kiss broke, the two stayed with their foreheads touching.
"I have to get going..." Mermista said sadly.
"I know, it's ok" Yn said without an ounce of sadness or doubt. The princess alliance was doing ok. There were little issues here and there but so far they've overcome them.
"You'll do great." Yn said with a smile that encouraged Mermista.
"I hope so." She sighed back.
"I'll hold down the fort, not much happens." Yn chuckled. Mermista smiled and hugged Yn.
"Still, be careful, kay?"
"Of course." Yn said.
The two got out of bed, bathed, and put clothes on. They stayed in the throne room and talked until Queen Glimmer appeared before them. She looked at Mermista and Yn with a smile.
"Ready?" Glimmer said holding her hand out to Mermista. Mermista sighed and nodded walking towards Glimmer.
"Wait," Yn said grabbing her wrist. Mermista looked up at Yn and saw her pull something out. It was a ring. It was blue-green band and it took a shape of a heart
"Here, the blacksmith made this from a geode I found while swimming. I was going to save it for a special occasion but..." Yn shrugged and blushed, "I couldn't wait once I got it." Mermista blushed and looked away. Yn smiled knowing she was only acting like this because she was in front of Glimmer. Yn took Mermista's right hand and slipped the ring on her ring finger.
"I'll save the left hand for later" Yn said leaning into Mermista's ear. Mermista smiled slightly and then gave Yn a peck on the cheek.
"I see you soon Yn." Mermista said walking to Glimmer. The two turned to Yn one last time.
"See you soon–"
Before Yn could finished, they teleported away.
"...Your Majesty..."