Chapter 3

Carly and I walked outside to see hundreds of people, " how big is your pack?" I asked I'm amazement looking around. "We're one of the biggest in the world" she replied grabbing two glasses from a waiters tray. "So do you have a mate?" I asked trying to get to know her since apparently were practically besties now.

"Yeah his name is Seth he's the Gamma" I nodded and the smell of my mate was getting stronger, suddenly I felt arms wrapped around me as I was pulled in a chest sending sparks thought my arms,

"Hello Princess" a sexy voice whispered in my ear. "Hello pup" I replied trying to make him angry and the low growl told me I succeeded. "you will not disrespect me Sami" he hissed and I chuckled lowly. "Last time I checked were equal soooo" I bit back feeling annoyed with him.

"Last time I checked you didn't want to be my luna sooo" he shocked back slightly mocking me causing my eyes to roll. Another self entitled mate, what's new?

"Still don't" I chided earning another growl and was picked up and thrown over his shoulder. "Put me down you big oaf" I yelled he just laughed! Laughed! I am obviously not kidding. We walked up the stairs an into a bedroom. Throwing me on the bed he straddled me pinning down my wrists. Kinky.

"Can you get your fat ass off of me"I asked nicely with a slight smirk. He growled again, but louder this time, "do you need your throat checked because the growling is getting annoying" I smirked wider as my words made him angry. "Your smart mouth is getting annoying" he said with the same smirk.

"Touché, now back to you crushing me can you get up now or..." I whined not being able to feel my legs. "Nope I'm kind of likening this position" he smiled wolfishly at me and I scoffed. "Pervert" I mumbled twisting harshly so I was now on top. "I think this position fits you more" I winked hoping off of him quickly and running out of the room hearing Nathan quickly follow me.

Running into a hallway I realized I had no idea where I was going. Now walking I could no longer hear Nathan behind me, I came across a old wooden door at the end of the hall. Curiosity got the best of me and I soon was opening the door. I looked around to see tons of pictures of me everywhere, there was paintings, drawing,and more. Starting to get creeped out I turned to leave only to run into Nathan.

"What are you doing in here" he asked with a clearly pissed off tone. "Why do you have pictures of me everywhere? Creepy much?" I retorted. "I asked you first" he shot back, "Lady's first pup" I replied with a smirk. "Are we sure your female" he said smirking.

"Are you saying you're gay?" I questioned with a smirk making his face fall. "Now not that I'm not loving the whole 'creepy guy I met has a room full of pictures of me' but I'm gonna go" I answered leaving the room quickly surprised when he didn't follow.

My wolf wanted to run so I made my way through the party outside and into the woods. I walked for a while stopping short as a loud snap came from behind me. I turned slowly my wolf on defense before I was suddenly tackled from behind.

I flipped quickly seeing Devin hovering over me before stabbing a needle into my arm, and everything went black.

Authors Note

Hello beautiful people I'm sorry for the horrible beginning but I have never been good at those but bear with me please. Anyways if you guys hVe any questions just ask and don't forget to comment and vote!!! Byeeeeeee