Chapter 4

***Nathan's POV***
Now I know what you're thinking, Nathan what's with the creepy ass room. I can explain I swear, we have a pack physic one of our elders and when Sami moved to town my wolf was on edge. My father asked the elder to predict my future and this is was she drew.

I decided to give Sami some space. Never in my life had I imagined a mate like her. Most women in my pack throw themselves at me but she will barley give me the time of day, I love it. I was always a fan of the chase.

Walking back outside my beta Blane walked up to me. "Problem a rouge broke through our ranks And seems to have taken a girl. I don't recognize the sent it's kind of vanilla" he whispered making me freeze and my wolf instantly get anxious. "Sami" I whispered shifting quickly and running into the woods.

A rouge has taken your future Luna take to the woods don't let him get away

I sent my message through the pack turning to see hundreds of wolves following behind me towards our border. We ran for miles before stopping short her sent lost in the forest smells. She's gone.

***Sami's POV***

I woke up in a dark room tied to a chair while all the memories from yesterday or whatever day it was came flooding back. "Ahhhh babe you finally woke up" said a voice I never wanted to hear again. "What the fuck do to want with me Devin" I said pissed off. "Babe isn't it obvious I want you" he said smashing his lips to mine. I didn't kiss back and just waited for him to move his disgusting lips off of mine.

He pulled back clearly pissed that I wasn't kissing him back and slapped me hard. My head flung to the side, "Kiss back or it will be worse than that" he said with his teeth clenched. "Wow you really know how to charm a girl. Please take this to heart Devin. Go to hell" I snapped clenching my teeth as he slapped me again.

"Sami, Sami, Sami cooperate or say good bye your precious little mate" he snarled and I laughed "My mate is the Alpha of the strongest pack in the world I think he can take you and if by some act of God you won I don't really care" I said slightly lying I know I couldn't not care about him but Devin doesn't need to know that.

"Oh that's where your wrong Sami, with his precious mate gone he'll be weak and so will your pack with the loss of the Luna and I will be able to overthrow them. And maybe you don't care for you mate but your mother is part of the pack but I think we both know you care about him." he said with a smirk. "Fine what do you want just leave my mother alone" I said through clenched teeth.

"Mmm permission huh? I didn't need it but I'll take it" he said and I held back my eye roll. He smashed his lips back onto mine and I reluctantly kiss back. 'Stop what about Nathan' my wolf yelled, 'I'm doing this for Nathan shutup' I replied cutting off our connection.

***Nathan POV***
It's been a week. A whole fucking week and we have no leads on where she went or who took her. If I had only followed her out to the woods to explain she'd still be here. If he hurt her I don't know what I'd do with myself.

"Nathan we've picked up Sami's sent over by the the river" Blane rushed walking into my room. I hopped up quickly walking past him. "Gather the warriors we leave in 5" I ordered.

I'm coming baby.

***Sami POV***

I have been in this cell for a week and Nathan hasn't found me yet. 'Maybe he gave up on us' I told my wolf which mad her whipper and cut off are connection. "Hello beautiful" Devin said walking into my cage. "Devin" I said with no emotion.

"Has someone finally realized there mate isn't coming from them" he remarked which made me growl. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down smelling something odd, strawberries and mint, Nathan. Not wanting to alarm Devin I started to grind his nerves. "At least my mate didn't reject me" I said with a smirk. "Are you trying to get on my nerves?" He snarled and I shrugged with a smirk. "No not at all just pointing out facts" I chuckled and he snarled.

He walked toward me quickly stopping short as a hand landed on his shoulder. Nathan quickly flung him into a wall making me smile. Devin hopped up quickly pulling a gun from behind him and shooting. Nathan didn't seem hurt as he sunk his claws into his neck pulling out his throat harshly. I watched Devin sink to the floor as Nathan ran over to me sinking to his knees.

"You're gonna be okay. I've got you, you're gonna be okay" he rushed confusion crossing my face as pain suddenly set in. I looked down seeing blood seeping from my chest. I blinked quickly trying to stay awake my brain running wild with confusion as everything went black.

Authors Note

Hey guys the story isn't half over yet so don't worry. If any one knows how to attach pics that would be great please message me. Thx byeee😄