Chapter 5

***pic of Sami***

I blinked my eyes open squinting at the bright lights that were reflecting off all the white in the room. I groaned trying to sit up not knowing where I was. "Sami your awake! I thought I was going to lose you and you already got kidnapped and I couldn't find you and you could've died..." Nathan rambled hopping up from a chair and rushing over to me.

"I'm okay calm down" I replied my voice slightly hoarse my hand resting on his. "I have to tell you something" he spoke softly his free hand rubbing he back of his neck. "Okay" I replied feeling weirdly pulled to him.

"You were dying. Your wolf was having trouble healing and the only way I could help was to mark you I'm sorry. I know you don't want to be with me but I couldn't sit there and let you die" He answered not looking me in the eyes. The cocky egotistical Alpha I know looking pained.

"Okay" I spoke making his head snap up. "I'm not ready to jump into a full blown relationship I'm not planning on moving in but if the moon goddess thinks we're destined to be together than okay" I answered watching his lips turn up into a smile.

He leaned forward quickly our lips touching for a second before he pulled back. "Sorry" he mumbled but my head shook pulling his head down connecting our lips again.

//

After three days in the infirmary I was finally able to leave. Apparently no one told my mother where I was not wanting to 'worry her'. I was eating my cereal waiting for Nathan to give me some space so I could run home. He hasn't let me out of his sight since I woke up.

"I'll be right back" he mumbled kissing my head before making his way into the conference room. I jumped up dumping my bowl in the sink and hurried into the garage. A blue Jeep caught my eye first as I hurried over smiling as I saw the key in the cup holder.

When I got to my house I walked in to see my mom at the table looking like she hasn't sleep in months. "Samantha Renee Horn where the hell have you been" she yelled using my full name. "I found my mate and was at his house" I shrugged leaving the whole kidnapping part out. My moms face instantly went from angry to excited, "Really! What's his name, tell me all about him" she squealed like a teenager.

"His names Nathan" I started making her eyes widen. "Wait like alpha Nathan?" She questioned squealing as I nodded. I swear she's a teenage girl. "This is so exciting" she cheered running over to hug me.

"Sami where the hell are you" Nathan yelled through mind link. "you'll have to find me" I said back not wanting to go back I was so bored over there. "Sami come back right now" he said using alpha tone which didn't affect me one bit, "nah I'm good" I replied and cut off my mind link.

"So why didn't Nathan come with you" my mother asked "and why did you bring a car when I'm right down the street". "Well one Nathan doesn't know I'm here and two because have badass cars" i replied nonchalantly.

"Language " my mother scolded, "oh it's English" I smirked laughing as she glared. "So mo-" I was cut of by the door flying open and a angry Nathan, "Well that's my cue, got to go bye" I said and made a mad dash for the back yard with Nathan close behind like the first day we meet all over again"

Authors Note

I know I know you probably hate me but I was busy and was caught up in my other book and I had no idea what to right but I promise and longer and on time chapter on Sunday. don't forget to comment and vote!!! Byeeeeee!!!