Chapter 3 (Image Credit to Jakei -)

Third Person - Limited

Thisi nodded, a sense of calm spreading across her expression. Cerebrus decided that now was a good time to speak, a small squeak coming from him.

"Hm?" Holzer asked, looking up at his robotic friend. Cerebrus squeaked again, now alarmed and impatient.
That's when they saw it.
A silhouette, not far from them. It looked like quite a short person. They knelt down, fingering something on the ground, and a yelp of surprise came from the unknown person. Thisi immediately ran towards the figure, worried that they might have injured themselves. Holzer, however, strayed far behind. He wasn't necessarily concerned for the sillhoutes's health.

The figure stood up, as Thisi could now see alarm on her face. Long, black pants contrasted with a white hoodie, and matching velvet-tipped hair and eyes stared at Thisi. The girl seemed to almost glow, her light colouring standing out against the dark, almost night-lit setting.

"Thisi Sevd," she mumbled , almost breathing the words. "Born in 2043, female, 123 pounds, and 28 bizus of age..." Thisi immediately stopped, surprised.

"H-how did you..?"

" Ah, I didn't.... " The girl shifted uncomfortably. "I-I didn't mean to alarm you...I-I'm....Aine." Thisi, still alarmed by the information the girl knew upon just meeting her, only nodded silently. Holzer caught up to the two, obviously quite confused by the unusual tension between them.

"What's going on...?" He asked. An uncomfortable glance came from Aine. Her expression was dark, her gaze drifting ruefully at the ground. She shuffled her feet.

And then then there was a bang.

~ ~ ~

-You have successfully loaded all data into the Sun World!-

--Beginning save...--

-Saved!-

Chapter saved.

(279 words)