Storytime -15-

Y/N's POV

"Y/N.." I heard a murmur in my sleep. "Y/N wake up." the voice repeated in my head several times.

"Five more minutes please." I said and turned my body the other way.

And then I felt something weighty jump on me and I got startled. "Excuse me what the fuck?" I yelled.

Jimin was lying in my room, on my bed, on me. "You finally woke up." he rolled his eyes.

"What are you doing in my room?" I questioned him. "How did you get in here?"

"It's very simple, I knocked on the door and your mom let me in and I came up the stairs, found your bedroom and entered."

"What time is it?" I rubbed my eyeballs aggressively.

"10:24am." he smiled proudly. "Good morning."

"I'm gonna kill you." 

"Try me." he said and pinned me down to the bed. 

He held my arms back while I was trying to attack him but I had forgotten how strong he is. "LEAVE ME ALONE." I screamed. 

"Shhh your mom is gonna assume things." he said and released me.

"Why are you here in the first place?" 

"I just wanted to tell you everything about yesterday!" he said excitedly.

"Why are you so excited I don't get it." I said and the worst thought came to my mind.

"I had fun but at the same time it was very very very very very bad." he pouted.

"I'm listening." I said and made him some space to rest next to me.

Flashback

Jimin's POV

Once I had arrived at the meeting point I waited for 10 minutes and then she arrived wearing that tight dress without a jacket and I freaked out. I asked her right away if she was cold and when she admitted it I took mine off to give it to her. 

"Where are we going?" she asked me and grabbed my arm gently. "I haven't eaten all day because I was waiting for our dinner." 

"I have the perfect idea."

So I took her at McDonalds. 

She looked a little disappointed but who fucking cares, it was cheap and filled my stomach really quickly. I paid for both of us as the gentleman I am and we left. 

"I would love to have a drink." she said and blinked a couple of billion times.

"Fine, any idea as to where?" I asked her.

"I won't let you choose this time." she said quietly but I heard it. "There's a small bar around here and my dad's best friend works there. We can drink there for free and as much as we want."

"Wow loved that." I smiled and we walked there.

We entered the bar, which btw had a very nice atmosphere. The vibe was great, good music, good-looking people and the lights didn't cause blindness. Great.

We sat at the counter and ordered our drinks. Meanwhile Minji was going hard on my thighs. She was rubbing them from the bottom to the very top. Throughout the time we were at that bar she flirted with me countless times but, what could I do? It was a date.

I didn't respond to her flirting but she didn't seem to care. By this time she had tried to impress me but that wasn't it. I wasn't feeling her. Yes she was hot, yes she has a pretty face and yes she kept trying harder everytime but I felt as if she wasn't the one for me.