HDMC 101 -19-

Y/N's POV

Surprisingly Minji hadn't bothered Jimin and I at all after the incident which was perfect for my temper. 

Eunbi, Chaerin and I were discussing about our 'boys' during almost every break. 

"Jungkook and I studied together yesterday." announced Chaerin. "To be honest we didn't study at all. We were chatting and cuddling on his bed."

"Awwww." Eunbi and I said in unison.

"Taehyung will come to my house tonight to meet my parents. It's early but my parents found out about me and him and want to approve or whatever." said Eunbi with a shrug.

"Awwww." Chaerin and I said in unison.

After that both of them turned to look at me, obviously waiting for me to confess something as well. "Umm, Jimin and I haven't properly dated yet."

"So what?" Eunbi yelled and startled me. "What are you guys doing when you're together?"

"We talk and tease each other I guess." 

"Awwww." they said in unison.

"Well well well, who would have thought?" said Chaerin while looking behind me.

Eunbi and I turned and the view was unbelievable.

"Why are they looking at us like that?" said Eunbi quietly

"I don't know but it's hot." those words left my mouth without thinking.

"Woah Y/N slow the fuck down." said Chaerin and we bursted out laughing.

Jimin bit his lip and started walking towards us. I blushed hard and made weird faces to Chaerin from the embarrassment. 

"Weirdo." she rolled her eyes. "Show him what you got." 

I inhaled lots of oxygen and got up from the bench we were sitting at. I started walking towards his direction and met in the middle.

"How's your day so far beautiful?" he said and pulled me into a tight hug from my lower waist.

"Interesting." I winked. "Yours?"

"I'd say fun. Especially now." 

"Really? Why?" I played dumb.

"Can't you guess why?"

"Hmmmm not really."

At that moment I felt eyes on us but didn't mind them. As long as I was with him teasing him I was fiiiine.

"Well, this girl I like is in my arms and I just realised that she looks so good up close." he said and moved his face closer to mine.

"You have a way in words." I said and pecked his cheek with all the courage I had.

His cheeks became rosy and his eye smile appeared. "Let me take you back to your friends."

By the time we had decided to return to Chaerin and Eunbi they were gone. I looked around and realised they were nowhere to be found. 

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked me.

"Where are my-"

"There." Jimin pointed at them.

"What the hell?" I rolled my eyes at the sight.

"Are they really making out?" said Jimin about Chaerin and Jungkook that were kissing behind a tree.

I nodded in response and looked away as fast as I could. My eyes fell on Eunbi and Tae sitting together talking.

I'd say easily that Taebi is the soft couple and Chaekook the hard one. I wonder what Jimin and I are gonna be like.

I froze on the spot when I realised Jimin had back-hugged me. His hot breath brushed my neck softly and I got goosebumps all over my body.

"Admire your friends now that you have the chance." he said and confused me.

"Won't I be able to admire them again?" 

"No baby, they'll be admiring us."

I melted.

I tried to play it cool but whenever I try to do that it never ends up good. "You thinfehsw." I messed up the whole thing.

I felt Jimin smiling and I blushed hard once again. "It's okay." he said as if he had travelled through my brain.

I collected every ounce of courage and turned to face him right when he wasn't expecting it. I moved my face closer to his neck and burried it there. I pecked his neck and relaxed my body on his. 

He simply smiled and we stayed like this until the damn bell rang and interrupted us.

He held my hand and we entered the class like that proudly. Yes we did feel glares coming from Minji and her bitches but ignored her. I loooove making her suffer even though this sounds mean.

I kept thinking about him during the lesson. I have to write a book about what he's doing to me. Even though it's still early my mind has been taken from the day I met him. 

HDMC 101 aka How to Drive Me Crazy 101 will be the book I'll write and it's dedicated to him. The one and only Park Jimin. The dude that lives next door and shows me different sides of him daily.

One day he's a softie, another day he's touchy, then he's hot. Howww?

I dozed off pretty much 100 times and Jimin helped me come back to reality otherwise I'd get yelled at by the teacher. "Focus." he whispered sexily in my ear.

How can someone be sexy at school. 

I kept thinking about my biggest hit in life HDMC 101 for the rest of the day. It's never too early to start a career.

hello my loooves

hope you're having a great day

the next chapters will be very interesting I promise

Love,

Marina