Chapter 6: Romance: Teased

Anna Wilson's Point of View

"Shall we go?" Francis asked nicely as he stopped his car just infront of me. As I wait for him in my boarding, I didn't hesitate but to wear my best. He just came to pick me up in my boarding.

"Sure." I replied excitedly and went forward towards his car, opened widely. I'm literally excited to go for a thing so called 'date'. Duh! It's free. Now a days, you can hardly find free like this one so don't waste your time!

I sat at the seat beside him comfortably. Ooh... his car smells fresh and smells like roses. Wow...

Time check...

5:40 PM. He's too early but that's fine.

"Then off we go." He stated as we drive towards the movie theater. But not really a role playing theater but a theater that I never went in.

But sooner, I just saw a porsche beside my boarding. Porsche? Who owns that?

I turned away.

Nevermind. Maybe just someone who wanted to park his or her car.

****

"Did you enjoy?" Francis asked me after watching the whole movie about a love story.

"I did but I don't believe in forever." I replied in a nicely way.

"Oh, our Anna banana is bitter as an ampalaya..." he chuckled as I swatt softly on his hair that he avoid in a second.

"I'm not bitter. It's just true." I told him. There's no such thing as forever in this world, right? Only heaven and hell has forever.

"Oh, I wish I knew him who made your heart harder than a rock." He mocked but I just remained relaxed.

Hey... I think I just heard something awhile back.

"Where did you get the Anna banana?" I asked when I remembered how he call me that awhile back.

"Oh, that's my nick name for you. Anna banana!" He teased and laughed. Damn it, I couldn't think of some back fire for him.

It's already nine in the evening and I have to go back to my boarding. I still have school tomorrow.

"Anna Banana! See you around!" Francis mocked after letting me out of his fancy car. I really enjoyed the movie about love and jealousy. Such movies now a days are very matured.

"Thank you Francis! See you at school!" I waved goodbye at him and proceed to the door of my boarding.

But before I could reach my door, I spotted the same porche moved. Awhile back, it is just beside the boarding house but now, it's already infront. I just let it.

Maybe new boarders came and parked their car. I ignored it and took my keys to open the door.

Wooh! Date is over!

****

It's school day again and an hour for  the practice. I fixed my clothings and waited for my players.

Well, I see no Ares today.

"Mr. Black, where is Mr. Kings?" I asked Harley who just came and walked behind me as we head towards the gym.

"Don't know ma'am..." he replied with a serious tone of voice.

As we got in the gym, several of my players came to play early. But, there is no sign of Ares. Well, who cares? He's just a student but as his coach, I'm responsible for his attendance.

We started our practice until the end of the day but still, there is no Ares. So, I marked him absent.

Why is he not here? Why is he absent?

"Drake Carlos..." I called at a man with the name 'Drake' printed behind his shirt.

"Ma'am?" He asked as he placed the last basketball on the basketball box before facing me.

"Where is the team captain?" I asked curiously.

"He just broke up with his new girlfriend six o'clock yesterday and went somewhere. Then he never show his face again..." he stated like an innocent player.

"Why'd he broke up with his girlfriend?" I asked, frowning.

"That's him. The Cassanova. Ares Kings. Cassanova Kings is his actual name." He stated and I almost punch him for laughing hard.

"K." I just shrugged. Well, I don't care. Ares yesterday will always be Ares today and tomorrow. I have no regrets of breaking up with him.

"Actually ma'am, Krista or Kleila what-sh#t, don't know her name, is the first girl he's with at this first month of school days. He's starting his cassanova days again..." He stated and grabbed his bag nehind his back. "See you soon coach!" Then he flrw away.

Well, Why would I care? I'm not their mother. Love? It's just a thing for students but a serious relationship for adults.

I would probably stop thinking about Ates by the way. He's no help.

But I keep wondering about his broke with his girlfriend. How many girlfriends did he ever had? Ten? Twenty? One-hundred?

Well, never mind.

************

It's been a week but still, there's no sign of Ares. It's been a week of his absence.

I wonder why...

****to be continued****