Chapter 12: Romance

Anna Wilson's Point of View

It's been an hour when Ares led me to my boarding. To my surprise, he knew the location. I usually don't mind his flirty gestures especially when he's around.

After dropping me off, I embarrassedly got myself out of his expensive fancy car. Though I enjoyed the ride, I still feel a little embarrassment while being inside his property.

I just even don't know why I agreed to ride in his car. I cannot process anything in my brain right now!

To forcefully grabbed my door keys. With trembling hands, I knew already that I'm using the wrong keys to open the door.

"You okay?" He asked, already behind me. Oh graceous! His voice made the hairs of my nape stand up in position.

I bit my lip without turning around. I gave him a nod as a response.

"Let me help you." He stated and grabbed the keys from me that I let go. He used every key until the door opened. "Get in." He handed me back the keys.

"T-Thanks." I nervously replied.

Urgh! I don't know why I'm acting like this around him! Is it because I'm embarrass of him? Or because of my heart rate beating so fast because of him? Urgh! I don't know anymore!

He got inside the boardung with me. Wooh! Thank God the landlady is not around. Or she'll be accusing me again of being a whore.

"D-Do yo-you want s-some... uhh... c-coffee? Drinks?" I asked with trembling voice. Oh, he's a guest and it would be rude for me if I ignore him since he paid the expensive dress awhile back.

"Yes." He breathe while making his wat towards me. I almost curl on the ground with embarrassment. I knew my cheeks were already burning in embarrassment.

"What i-is i-it?" I asked and turned to look away from him. I just look down on my sandal, avoiding him.

"Just a kiss from you." Without any warning, he grabbed me jaw and kissed my nearly swollen lips.

It's even my traitorious body who responded to his seductive touch while kissing him back with the same intensity and force. I even had my hand on his hair with his arms on my waist and my back.

It's like an hour before he pulled away.

I was left speechless and silent. I don't know what to say.

"Bye, honey. Take care. Though it's painful for me to leave you hanging but I need to visit something. I love you." He stated and gave me a peck on my forhead.

Well, that's it. I just came back to myself when he said those three words, making me shiver.

Then, he left. He got into the door and left without a trace but last words. His words were making me shiver in embarrassment.

I heard his engine starts and went away.

Oh my...

I got everything processed in my mind today.

Why did I let him kiss me like that? What did I do? Am I already letting him enter me again? Oh no. This is bad. Terribly bad.

A ring on the service phone snapped me from my crazy thoughts. Oh, I thought I'm gonna turn crazy about those stuffs.

"Hello?" I asked quickly through the phone with trembling hands.

"Ms. Anna! Thank God you answered!" A female voice from the other line exclaimed.

"Who's this?" I frowned.

"Oh sorry Anna. It's a new number from the Danielle's Orphanage. It's me, your yaya Sally." She introduced.