Chapter 7

I woke up feeling refreshed and happy. I still felt like I could feel Alex's body cuddling me on the couch last night.

I checked my phone. It was 11:30a. Mmm my kind of morning. My stomach grumbled and I really wanted food.

I hopped in the shower and woke myself up more. Dressing in another pair of dark grey leggings and my pink elephant long sleeve shirt, I slipped on my shoes and headed to the cafeteria. Once in line I heard, "Ria! Over here" and saw Eloise waving at me from the table. Everyone was sitting there. I waved back and got my food.

They had brunch today. I got chocolate chip pancakes, topped them with whipped cream and syrup. Got chocolate milk and decided to put strawberries on top. Okay and some more whipped cream with chocolate flakes. Mmm sugar here we come.

I scan and go sit.

Alex's eyes got huge! It was super funny.

"Oh my God Ria. That is so much sugar. You're so lucky I wasn't in line with you," he said shaking his head.

I giggled and bit into my food.

"Mmm so good!" I said.

"You're gonna turn into chocolate," Dean said smiling at me.

"Hey I got strawberries!" I said.

"Oh our bad," Leah said. "It's hard to see under the whipped cream chocolate mountain."

I laughed and stuffed my face more.

"When did you get breakfast? We missed you!" Ashton told me.

"I just woke up at 11:30 this is my breakfast!" I said.

"Child you are killing me," Alex said shaking his head.

"Why?" I asked pretending not to know.

"You're killing my soul Ria" he said dramatically making me laugh.

I finished my food and said goodbye. I just wanted to chill by myself today and no one asked me to plans. I headed back to my room to watch some tv for a bit.

I realized I needed to unpack more. I put on some music turning the tv off. Hanging up my clothes in the closet or in the dresser. I organized my bathroom stuff. Set up my make up and jewelry on the counter for a make shift vanity. Pulled the rest of the snuggies and my favorite baby doll I brought with me in the toy box. Put my little stuff in the night stand for access to sippy cups and pacifiers when I wanted them. Changed my bedding to one I brought from home instead of the school provided ones. The place soon felt more like home. I set up my favorite movies under the tv stand and my laptop on the desk for finishing touches.

I realized one last thing.

I didn't have school supplies at all. They didn't get sent over. Well crap.

I got my phone and realized it was 3:30p. I messaged Alex.

"Best place to get school supplies? I can't find mine at all."

I waited for a minute and he replied.

"I'll be over in 10 and will take you to the store here on campus!"

My heart smiled at getting to see him again. I got my shoes on and waited for the knock at the door.

When it came I jumped up excited.

"Hey hows it going today?" He asked as we started walking.

"Goooooood" I said rocking on my heels. "I put my stuff away and realized no school stuff and the list said notebooks, backpack, pens, pencils yadda yadda."