Chapter 37

****Alex's Point of View****
"I just can't believe they stole it!" Dean said pacing back and forth. He too had had a bit too much to drink.

"Oh come on Dean, it was a bit our fault for not bringing them a drink," Leah said.

"Yea well...I....I guess," he said exasperated sinking into the couch and taking a drink.

"Ugh I'm a bad dom," he said after a long swig.

"Well then we all are," I said taking the thermos myself and getting a drink. Dear God he did make it too strong.

"Still though, they disobeyed and took it without permission and they had to know it was alcohol," Cole pipped up.

"I think we all need to just move past it. They're warm and safe. The headaches and hang overs will teach them all a lesson," Leah said.

We all nodded.

"Still guys. Maybe Gwyn deserves better," Dean said.

He was in a real bad place.

"No dude stop. She loves you show much. You're a good daddy," Cole said trying to cheer him up.

I got up and went into one of the bedrooms the littles were in watching a movie. They were giggling and have asleep.

"Gwyn can you come here please?" I said.

Ria shot up and looked at me confused.

"Your daddy needs to see you," I told Gwyn taking her hand.

"Ria stay here and keep watching the movie I'll be back in a minute okay?" I said kissing her head.

She nodded and looked slightly worried that she may be punished.

"Am I in truble incle Awex?" Gwyn slurred and having fallen into little space.

"No you're not. Your daddy just needs love," I said.

"Daddy?" She said running up next to him.

He looked up from his hands and she threw her arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry I was bad daddy," she said squeezing him tight.

"No baby girl. I'm sorry. I should have brought you your own hot chocolate. I was a selfish daddy. Can you forgive me?" Dean said looking her in the eyes.

"Of course daddy," she said kissing him.

I turned away and went to get my own baby girl.

She was half asleep watching the movie still.

I scooped her up and held her in my arms.

She giggled, "daddy what are you doing?"

"I love you baby girl. I'm sorry I didn't bring you a drink. I should have," I said kissing her cheek.

"Its otay daddy. I luv you. I'm sorry I was bad," she said nuzzling my neck.

"Come on. Let's go home," I said starting to carry her out of the room.

"Wait I thought we were having a sleep over?" She said looking sad.

"You want to stay here?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah! I wanna stay here and have a sleep over with everyone. You too!" She said getting loud.

"Okay okay baby girl. Go back to the movie and I'll go talk to Cole."

"Yay!!" She said going back to join Ashton and Avery on the floor. Eloise was curled up on the bed away from the tv.

I walked back out to the room. Leah fell asleep on the couch. Dean and Gwyn were curled up together in the chair. And Cole was...eating cereal?

"Don't judge. I love cereal," he said seeing me eye him.

"Ria wants a sleepover. Can we all crash here?" I said moving on.

"Yeah I figured everyone would. I'll wake Leah up to go sleep with Eloise in Avery's bed. Ash, Avery and I will take my bed, they're on the couch" he said nodding to Dean and Gwyn. "So you guys can take Ashtons bed if you want."

I nodded thanks and went to go tell Ria.

I walked in and she was curled up on the floor between Ash and Avery. They all looked so cute.

I scooped her up and carried her to Ashton's room and curled up on the bed with her. This was a great idea. My body ached and trying to carry her back to my room would not have worked out.

"I love you sweet pea," I said kissing her head and closing my eyes.

************************************
Happy almost Friday!! You guys made me feel guilty for not writing in a drink for the littles lol. I realized it made more sense to have them punished if they had their own drink and still stole it so we had a cute short apology side. I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow!