1° New neighbor?

I woke up with a sick feeling.

"Ohhh shiiiit *played panic* it's already 1pm!!! *screams* BUT JOKES ON YOU BITCH! ITS HOLIDAY!"

I felt pain in my stomach which caused the feeling of throwing up.

"*talking to self* Oh fuck you man, again?"

I'm feeling sick very often and so I wasn't surprised. I walked up to the bathroom. As I passed the window I saw a big truck.

"Is someone moving in? Hopefully not again old people..."

I continued my way and after I went down to the kitchen. My mother was probably still at work. But just to be sure...

"MOOOM???"

...

"Alright nobody's home."

My father by the way was on a business trip. He's only very seldom home but whiteout him we probably couldn't afford to leave here.

As I made some breakfast I again looked out of the window to see who is going to move in. Firstly I didn't saw anyone... but then a girl came up from behind the truck.

"Oh dear lord Jesus! She's beautiful! *plate in hand slipps* Ah! *catched it* I'm gonna drop my crossaint!"

I looked back out of the window but couldn't see her anymore. To be honest I were a little sad.

The strange, sick feeling continued even after eating.

"Maybe I should take some medicine..."

I walked to the bathroom and looked in every self and counter we had... but nothing. I than looked into the mirror.

 I than looked into the mirror

"I'm pale as fuck! Actually... it's the same color as when I wear makeup... *small laugher*"

I just went down again to watch some TV as the bell rung. I opened the door and...

???: "Hi! I'm the new neighbor."

"Ah..."  >It's heeeerrrrrr... wait why am I so nervous?<
"I saw the truck... *nervous laugher*"

???: "I know hahaha I caught you staring at me!" -she said while pointing at me and smiling.

>she has a quiet deep voice but a really nice laugh...<

"Actually I'm not really good but do you wanna come in? Maybe for a drink?"

???: "Sure! But why aren't you good? What's the problem?"

"I have some stomach pain and feeling a little sick. I already looked for some medicine but could find anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯..."

???: "Oh. I think I have some! Wait a sek-" -she run off to her house.

She came back after maybe 3 minutes with her handbag.

???: "You know I don't normally bring my bag with me everywhere haha... here!"

She handed me a small package. The pills were against stomach pain. And we walked inside my house.

"Oh I thank you so much! Oh wait...What's your name? *laugher*"

She sat down in the kitchen. I stud infront of her.

MB: "Oh right. My name is MoonByul *we shaked hands* and yours?"

"I'm Y/N. What you want to drink?"

MB: "Hmm... Just water!"

"Alright. Why did you actually move in here? You know normally only old,and rich people live here..."

I filled two glasses, passed one to her and sat down infront of her.

MB: "It's near to my school. Also my parents wanted that I live in a nice house. I would have been happy with a 1 bedroom flat too!"

"So you live alone?"

MB: "Mhmmm.."

"Cool! The only school here is the one I go to... the big Art school right?"

MB: "Yeah right! Nice how come I never saw you there before?"

"Oh I'm still quite new. I'm just in my second year... You?"

MB: "Really you look older to me... I'm a senior. Well after the holidays."

"Really... You but you look so young haha."

(...)

After 2 hours she had to go to her house to continue organizing stuff. I wanted to go with her but she said I should take some rest.

"She is so nice..."

Why am I thinking so much about her? Why am I nervous around her? Why is she so damn beautiful? Oh man...