4° Nakamoto YUTA

I thought about all possible ways how a date with her could go wrong. All night long. As I looked at my clock at 4.30 am, I just stud up and made myself ready.

"I need a plan... A good one...I KNOW!"

I packed my bag, ran down my stairs and closed the door quickly. I ran trough the street and looked for Yutas house.

"Where the heck is Nakamoto...!!! There *realived sight*"

I ran up to the door and rang the bell.

"Oh fuck..."

I didn't thought about the time and what I should do if someone else open the door.

Y: "Dear lord Jesus! Y/N! Do you know that I don't live alone and that it is *looks at phone* 5.30 am???"

"I'm sooo sorry Yuta. Really! But I need your damn help."

Y: "Alright. Wait a sec! I just bring my bag."

I waited infront of the door and 5 minutes later Mr. Nakamoto Yuta came. We walked to school.

Y: "Soooo. With what you need help? No wait! I have a question."

He stopped and looked me dead into my eyes.

Y: "From where the fuck you know my address?"

"You said you moved in a street ahead. So I ran to that street and searched for your name."

Y: "Are you the damn NSA?"

"Firstly no. Secondly CAN YOU HELP ME OR NOT?"

Y: "Alright. What's your problem?"

"Just look *fake crying*..."

I took out my phone and showed the chat.

Y: "What's "The classic way" ?"

"Romantic. With chocolate, red roses..."

Y: "But that's good! You can't loose. You already know that she'll say yes sooo... just do it."

"Your smile makes me vomit!"

He stopped smiling.

Y: "Then, how should I help you?"

"... I don't know. You're handsome and nice. Don't tell me you never had a girlfriend. You should know SOMETHING about dating... RIGHT?!"

Y: "Yeah...? You think I'm handsome *smirk*?"

"Bitch focus!!"

(...)

I'll write more later. I'm a bit in hurry right now he he...