7 ° "OOF"

After we bought flowers and a really nicely wrapped chocolate we went home. I just thought it was the best for both of us. I just waved bye to Yuta as I turned to the street MoonByul and I lived in. And I thought to myself...

>I didn't really met her a lot since school started...<

...and I got very sad.

"We were so close. How could we loose ourselves so much in this few days? We didn't even text much and as we did she gave me that task..."

Just in that minute...

M: "Oh hey Y/N !!!"

She walked very fast in my direction.

>Oh fuck the flowers and...<

"He he heyyy *awkward smile*"

M: "You know we haven't talked to much in last some time. Wanna come over?"

"Oh my gawd thank you. I just have to go home for a quick minute and I'll come, alright?"

M: "Sure no problem *sexy ass wink* see ya!"

She went into her apartment.

"OOF"

I was half fucking dead. And when I say it, I jesus fucking mean it! And not only because of the tension that build up while holding the flowers behind my back... like the stupid raccoon I am...

So I went into my house and stored flowers plus chocolate at a place were they were save and unseen. I also made my hair one more time, changed my clothes to something that doesn't look like my uniform and did something so I didn't look like a zombie anymore. I also applied like a good tone of perfume because... you know... still teenager.

As I stud infront of her door and rang the bell, I started to become a little nervous. I couldn't believe that someone was literally so nice, beautiful and ... you know HOT that she made me question my sexuality.

She opened the door and I again was confronted with this beautiful human being.

M: "Hey! You look- "

I just couldn't resist and just did it.

I kissed her...