-Chapter 2-

Day 1

Seán was sitting between his two friends at the bar Robin and Ethan, he was the last one with a tad bit of soberness left to his name out of the three. Seán bottomed another shot before catching a glimpse of Ethan falling off the bar stool in the corner of his eye. Seán started laughing as soon as Robin got up to help Ethan but stumbled to his ass as well. 

Seán got up to help them before stoping dead in his tracks looking across the bar. Her shoulder length coal black hair, her baby blue eyes. She turned to look back at him and smiled. She looked to be about his age, early twentys. 

Seán walked over to her stumbling in his steps, he wasn't fooling anyone.

"You're, ...you're pretty." Seán complemented stumbling in his words.

" "You're"  pretty." She replied taking a sip of her drink.

"What?" Seán replied confused.

"Someone should buy you a hamburger." She said laughing, waving over a bartender.

Seán sat up in his bead breathing heavily, looking around frantically. Taking notice where he was he started to calm down a bit, he rested his face in his hands for a moment before removing them. He glanced around the small room and was quick to spot the little coffee maker on the counter.

By the next hour Seán had all the boards off the windows and at least three cups off coffee circulating his system, putting him in a better aditude than the day before. He sat down with his fourth cup of coffee looking at the typewriter on the desk. He had never used a type writer before making him ever so slightly curious.

He didn't really know what to write but as soon as his hand touched a letter all of the thoughts about not knowing what to write dissolved into the scenery though the window above, the room drowned in consistent clicks untill he was finished. He laid the paper to the side and looked at the ring on his finger before taking it off and placing it on the paper he typed out.

"Good Morning, Seán." The walkie talkie sounded off. "Well more like "good afternoon", you must've slept like a rock. Anyway uh, there's still a few hours of daylight left to get some work in. I can see you at you're desk, so just call me when you're ready."

Seán picked up the walkie talkie. "Its Jack, stalker." Although he was in a good mood he never did lose his sass.

"I'm not a stalker, Jack. However I hope you took your time sleeping beauty." Mark responded.

"I may have overslept a little." Seán admited less than needed.

"You got what? A relaxing fourteen hours of sleep? Whew!" Mark joked back through the walkie talkie.

"Yeah. Jesus. What is it? Like six?" Seán questioned back into the walkie talkie.

"6:45" Mark responded almost immediately.

"You're not that one person who corrects everyone's grammar in a heartbeat are you?" Seán pouted.

"Yes, I am. Also that hike puts everyone out of commission for a day or two so don't be to hard on yourself." The walkie talkie replied to my pouting fit. "But hey, now that you're up let me quickly get you acquainted with the job."

"There's a thing in the middle of your room with a round map on it, do you see it?" Mark questioned.

"Are you shitting me? Why don't you just ask me if a have arms why don't ya?" Seán replied knowing even a blind person couldn't miss it.