Alejandro X reader - Distraction

You make my heart go vwoop vwoop
This isn't 100% accurate to the episode whoops ~ Sabrinna

It was the finale eight. Teams has just merged and (Y/n), Alejandro, Heather, Cody, Sierra, Cortney, Duncan and an added Blaineley were the only ones left.
(Y/n) was shocked to have made it so far, being a shy newbie, but they fought hard to get to the team merge.
Today they woke up in the loser-class as Heather called it. They felt sore and drowsy, but they were ready for whatever came their way.
Despite their shy nature, they had a great team attitude. They always remembered that no matter what, they were there to give it their best and not to get discouraged by their potential losing.
While waiting for the plane to land, they listened in on the conversations that rang about the tiny room they were confined to. "She wants to throw a reception for us when we get home!" Cody cried out to Alejandro, who placed a hand on his shoulder. "They say it's best for a husband to indulge in his wife." He said, making Heather go off. "But they're not married!" She said. "But they are! I saw it myself-" Alejandro continued.
It didn't take long for the plane to land. When everyone got out, Chris began explaining the rules, but was cut short by a phone call. "Mhm, yeah?" Chris said.
"Can we go?" Heather asked, annoyed. "No." He said. "No to us, or..?" Alejandro asked. "Go ahead!" Chris said. Everyone leapt from their starting positions and began running.
"Hey! I didn't say you could go!" Chris cried, then shrugged. "Oh well."
(Y/n) ran quickly, neck and neck with Heather. They were quick to grab ahold of the handle bars of a tricycle. "First come, first serve!" They yelled as they kicked the tric into motion. Heather growled and ran to grab her own form of transportation. (Y/n) tried sitting and pedalling but found their knees hitting the handle bars. They sighed and stood on the pedals. A trick they learned when they were younger. They pedalled their hardest before sitting back down and letting the bike fly on its own down the path. Up ahead they saw Alejandro and Duncan. They stood again and began to pedal. They were NOT about to let them win. (Y/n) pushed their hardest, then suddenly they were pushed forward. The bike came to a complete stop, sending them flying over the handle bars and to the ground. They rolled their body to prevent skidding across the pavement. They groaned and picked themselves up off the ground. Their bike was caught in a crack in the pavement. "Shit! This can't be happening." They cursed, gripping the bike and yanking on it in an attempt to pull it out.
Alejandro noticed the distressed person and stopped. Duncan stopped shortly after him. "Hey man, what's the hold up?" He called. Alejandro pointed towards (y/n), looking desperate as they kicked and pulled on the bike. "I must go help them! One does not leave a fair individual in distress like this." He said. Duncan sighed. "Come on man, just ditch them!" The punk crossed his arms. Alejandro shook his head. "I can't, wait for me." He said firmly. Duncan shrugged but nodded. Alejandro skated down the slope to (y/n). "Here," he said, jumping off his board. "Allow me." (Y/n) stood back, letting him do the work. "Uh, thank you..." they said sheepishly, feeling embarrassed. "But, uhm, why are you helping me?" They asked. Alejandro finally ripped the bike from the dreaded crack and smiled at (y/n). "How could I just leave such a beautiful sight as yourself to fend for themselves?" He said. (Y/n) couldn't tell if he was being sincere or not, but they couldn't stop themselves blushing at his words. "I'm sure you've said that to every contestant on this show..." they said as they took the trike from him. He shook his head. "Oh no, of course not. I simply want you to understand how beautiful you truly are (y/n)." He grabbed their hand gently. (Y/n) started flusteredly stuttering out some sort of response but was silence by Alejandro. "Now, I must be off. I hope to see you on the finish line!" He let go of her and jumped on his skateboard. (Y/n) stood in shock for a moment, their face still red. It was only when courtney passed them that they snapped out of their trance. "Ugh, what am I doing?" They hissed to themselves as they got back on their bike. "He's such a distraction..." they mumbled as they pedaled down the slope and to the finish line.