Chapter 10

O.O

>.<

O.<

>.O

O.O

O.o

"Lalisa?!"

"S-Sungjaeee?!"

We both yelled in unison.

"W-What are you doing here?! Your supposed to be in Canada!."

He smiled to my reaction "I've just come back" he gave me his usual smile. "Want to talk for a minute?"

"O-Oh I-I d-dont m-mind" I shuttered. W-Why am I shuttering?! He's just my former bestfriend, he's just Sungjae after all.

We were now currently sitting infront of each other looking at each other like were doing a staring contest.

Its awkward than I thought.

"How are you Lalisa? You've gotten so matured but still cute as always" he smiled and patted my head. Making some visible red tint in my cheeks.

I looked down, trying to hide my face from furious blushing. "O-oh thanks."

"I've heard about your fixed marriage with the son of the Kim Company's owner"

I looked at him and coughed before talking "Y-yeah, I also heard about y-your arranged marriage w-with J-joy, though" I bluntly said. "Let me predict, Sungjae. Im sure your parents forced you to come back to Seoul to meet Joy and handle your parents company am I right?"

He heavily sighed and nodded "Am I that predictable, Lalisa?" He chuckled, making me look down again.

Me and Sungjae have a very strong friendship in the past. And he is my first friend, but also-- the first friend who befriended me.

Since Sungjae turned 13, he was forced to migrate from South Korea to Canada to clean up the mess that his big brother has made.

His big brother managed their company in Canada. As his father expected it to be successful, it turned out to be a failure and got messed up. Got involved with a bunch of scandals and issue. And also, using the company's money from gumbling and anything indecent.

At the early age, he got trained by his father how to handle their company. Since he was smart, he easily applied the lessons his father taught.

But also, his father were too strict and overprotective while his mother, were so kind making their opposite attitudes into misunderstanding that causes divorce.

He's so independent and reliable.
That's what I liked about him.

"Not really---Ouchh!"

I yelped slightly as Sungjae pinched my cheeks and slightly poked my forehead as I looked at him.

"That hurts!" I whined

"Pftt--sorry" he chuckled.

"Is there any reason why you came here anyways?"

"Im here to claim you"

O.O

"What--?"

"LALISA MANOBAN!"

I Looked into the direction were the voice came from. Kim Taehyung?!