Chapter 11

LISA'S POV:

The three of us were currently sitting right next to each other while Taehyung is right in front of me and Sungjae with a serious and annoyed look on his face.

"Uhm..you're Kim Taehyung right? The heir of the Kim Company?" Sungjae asked, still smiling.

Taehyung scoffed and rolled his eyes "Yeah. And Lisa's fiancé" he replied sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and darted Taehyung with my i'll-definetely-gonna-kill-you-look. "Is that how you react to your arranged-fiancé's friend, Kim Taehyung?" I scolded.

He scoffed again and darted me with his and-do-you-think-I-care-to-that-asshole-look. "Why are you being ladylike now huh, Lalisa?"

"Uhm--Sungjae-shi, I'm so sorry. Please don't mind him" I sweatdropped and gave Sungjae a nervous smile.

"No, It's fine. I wan't to know you better, Taehyung-shi. I'll be looking forward to be you're friend" Sungjae smiled but this time, it's kinda cocky.

"NO SUNGJAE-- YOU'LL DEFINETELY GONNA REGRET IT--"

"First of all, I hate men who's talking to my girl" Taehyung said. They're both darting dark aura against each other which made me uncomfortable."Second of all, my girl, is my girl only."

"I kill those persons who gets in my way" Taehyung crossed his arms "And I hate men who flirts with my girl-- my girl."

Sungjae smiled cockily and also crossed his arms and scoffed at Taehyung which is unusual. "Oh. I'm pretty impressed on how possessive you are, Mr.Kim--I'm pretty sure you want to know about me, too right?" Sungjae smirked "First of all, I'll definetely gonna do what it takes to get what I want" he smiled sarcastically "Second of all, my girl-- is my girl only...either"

"And the most interesting part of this conversation is, I'm also willing to kill people gets in my way." I'm really dumbfounded and scared at the same time. But Sungjae's cocky smiled turns into his usual smile which made me a little bit comfortable. "I'm really glad that we have small similarities, Mr.Kim-- I want to know you more"

Taehyung replied with a sarcastic smile and grabbed my hand squeezed it. He suddenly kissed my palms, making me yelp a bit "I would like to know about my fiancé's childhood best friend. Let's have a talk sometimes, Sungjae-shi"

Sungjae grabbed my left hand and kissed my palm, too. Making me shiver when he breathed making Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed. "S-Stop t-this g-guys please" I murterred.

"Oh. I apologize, Mr.Kim for kissing your arranged-fiancé's palm-- but anyways, why would I be sorry right? You guys were only arranged-- love not included."

Taehyung immediately stood up and grabbed Sungjae's collar "ARE YOU ANNOYING ME, HUH?!"

'This is trouble.' I thought.

SO I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE GUYS.