chapter 3

ANNA'S POV

At first i thought it was my dad but when the person put me down i was shocked when i seen the face i almost screamed but i didn't he still had his arms around me. our lips were inches away from each other we both started leaning in then our lips touch i was shocked but he started kissing me i kissed him back  it got heated but i pulled away before any thing else happend betweend us i pulled myself away from his grip and went up stairs and changed out of my closes and put on some pjs and went to sleep.
The next day i woke up with a major headach i went to my bathroom and went through my cabinets to find some asprin i finally found some  and took one. I picked out my outfit for the day and got in the shower until the water got cold when i got out and got and got dressed after i brush my hair and then my teeth i sit in my room and did my makeup after i went down stairs and to find my dad on the couch and his friend next to him i walk in the kichen and made a bowl of oatmeal  when i closed the refrigerator my dad scared me half  to death.He was laughting and i just rolled my eyes at him and walked to the table and ate my breakfast.By the time I was done my dad had given up on trying to make me talk I had got a call and looked at the caller ID it was Kristina.
"Hey" she greeted me. I swear it's like she's some type of witch because she never gets hangovers.
"Hey " I responded sounding dead as ever
"Can you hang out tonight?" She asked
"I think why?" I asked her
"there's this huge party happing tonight" she told me
"I'll ask my dad" I told her
"Okay love you "she hung up
I hung up and went to the living room to ask my dad if go.
Hey pops?" I go up to my dad
"Yea?"he asked
"Can I go to this big party tonight with
my friends?"
"didn't you go to one yesterday ?" He asked
"Yea but Kristina won't leave me alone unless I go" I told him a lie
"You can go but don't come home drunk again ok?" He tells me
"Ok thanks " I ran up stairs to text the group.

Thank you guys for waiting so long I've been really into school so I really didn't have the time to write but i'm on spring break so I'll have Time to write.Love you Guys and don't forget To vote and comment on what you thought on the story