Chapter 5

ANNA'S POV

When I woke up I checked the time and it was 4:05 pm.I got up and changed out of the outfit that I had on and put on some pjs.Then I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun cause I didn't feel like doing anything today.After that I just layed in bed then there was a knock on my door.
"who is it?" I ask the person responses a second later
"it's me can I come in?" David said
"sure come in" I said and he came in and shut the door behind him.
"Do you need something?" I asked
"your dad had told me when you woke up for you to give me your phone"he said "why?" I asked
"I don't know why he just said for you to give me your phone" I scoffed
"fine then"  I leaned over to grab my phone when I did my shorts went up and you can see my ass. When I grabbed my phone I gave it to whatever his name is. But I noticed that when I leaned for my phone he looked a my ass."here you go"I said handing him my phone. Out hands touched for a while before I pulled my hand back
"thanks"he said getting up
"did my dad say how long you had to keep my phone?" I asked cause I don't think I can live without it.
"he said about a week or two"
"Damn" I said kinda mad about that I won't have my phone for a week.
Then he walked out I just layed down and looked a the ceiling and I was  lost in thought I guess cause I fell asleep. When I woke up I was still dark out. I looked at my clock on my night stand it said 3:40am. I got up out of the bed and felt the cold breez hot my skin. I went down stairs to get some thing to drink I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. I was walking up the stairs when some one stoped me.And grabbed my waist all the lights were off so I couldn't see who it was but the only person I could think of is my dads best friend. He pulled me closer and closer until I felt his breath on my lips.He leaned in and all of a sudden his lips were on my lips. I was shocked at first because this isn't the first time we kissed so I kissed him back.
I dropped the water bottle on the ground and he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist he pushed me against a wall and started to kiss my neck. Then he started to pull my shirt off his hand traveling in my shirt I moved my hands in his hair then he took my shirt off.

This next chapter is going to have a lot of sexual content ( not really I lied to y'all 😬). This chapter didn't take me long to write this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter don't forget to comment and vote love you all.