Chapter 9

ANNA'S POV

It was David and he hands me my phone and just walks away Christina whispers
" who was that piece of sexyness"
I bust out laughing and just stare her down and i just laughing out loud again until it was hard to breath I respond " Wait your serious?" " Uh yea i'm serious"
"He's my dads friend that's here for the month and a half I think i don't know how long he's here for"
Josh asked " Why did he have your phone?"
" Because my dad had told had told him to take it away from me"At this point we were inside and on the couch and talking and watching movies witch I know i'm not supposed have people over but oh well I guess. After 2 hours of watching movies they finally go home David comes in the living room and sits next to me and he says " Lets hope your dad doesn't find out you had guests over"
" What do you mean I better hope that he doesn't find out"
" I mean if some one were to tell your father now how would you react ?" " well he's not gonna find out oh and by the way why did you give me my phone back? "" Because it kept blowing up and it was getting annoying" " And you couldn't turn it off?"
I was walking towards the kitchen and he was following right behind me " no I didn't want to"
I felt him right behind me but he was really close to me and I felt is body heat right on my back" Can you back up a little?" I sigh " no I like being right here''
He whispered in my ear he put his hands on my waist.

Hope you guys liked this chapter I'm sorry it took me so long to update
Hope y'all enjoyed dont forget to vote and comment

Also if you guys have any questions or request about the book just let me know