The popular girl

(Y/n pov)Hi, I'm Kim Y/n, I'm the hottest, smartest, and most popular girl in school, I've always loved attention, because growing up I never got attention from my parents, why? Because they're always at work, and when they get home I'm already sl...

(Y/n pov)
Hi, I'm Kim Y/n, I'm the hottest, smartest, and most popular girl in school, I've always loved attention, because growing up I never got attention from my parents, why? Because they're always at work, and when they get home I'm already sleeping. Sometimes I think of killing myself, but there is one person who always listens to me when I have all these problems, I would probably be dead by now if he didn't come to my life. But my whole school knows that I don't hangout with losers like him, he gets bullied everyday and I wanted to help him because he helps me all the time, But I can't be seen hanging out with him, that can literally ruin my reputation, I need to sleep, because tomorrow is another day of being popular and seeing my secret bff get bullied*sigh* goodnight.

(Author pov)
Y/n woke up to the sound of an alarm, *ring ring ring* Y/n woke up and looked over to her clock, she grabbed her phone, and went to Pinterest she looked for an outfit idea, as she was picking her outfit, the door to her room opened, her maid came in and gave her, her breakfast in bed.

Y/n:"thank you, very much."
Maid:"no problem, madame,I also prepared your bathtub, makeup kit, lunch, cheer outfit, and your backpack."
Y/n:"Okay, did you tell the drivers to drive me to school?."
Maid:"I will do it now."
Y/n: "thank you very much." *blows a kiss*
The made closed the door

Y/n enjoyed her breakfast, after eating her breakfast, she head to the washroom and wash her face before heading to the bathtub, she took a warm shower for about 5 minutes, y/n takes a long time to shower and get ready, after taking a warm shower, Y/n grabbed two towels one for her head one for her body, she then brushed her teeth, after brushing her teeth, she went to her room and grabbed an outfit, she then went back to the washroom to do her hair and makeup.

This is how you look

Y/n grabbed her lunch and wallet, she went outside by the front door, she then waited for her driver, her driver finally arrived after 3 minutes of waiting, her driver opened the door for her as she walked down three stairs, her driver grabbed her...

Y/n grabbed her lunch and wallet, she went outside by the front door, she then waited for her driver, her driver finally arrived after 3 minutes of waiting, her driver opened the door for her as she walked down three stairs, her driver grabbed her stuff and he put it in the backseat,she then sat on the backseat, her driver closed and return to the driver seat, he started the engine and drove.

Y/n: "umm, are you not going to explain why you were late?."
Driver:"I went to full the tank, I'm so sorry madame."

Y/n sat quietly, she would usually talk to the driver, but not today. Ten minutes later her car arrived to her school, her driver walked out and opened the door for her, she stepped foot out of her car and walked towards the entrance, she stood there while waiting for her driver, her driver closed the backdoor of the car, he then ran towards Y/n and opened the door for her, Y/n walked in and turned around.

Y/n:"apology accepted."
Driver:"I really am sorry."

Y/n continued walking as her driver went back to the car and drove away, she walk down the hallways, as she was walking, she caught everyones attention because of her look, she walked towards her locker, as she was walking a taller male stepped in her way, Y/n had stop walking. She started talking to the male, she was surprised by the guy who stopped her.

Y/n:"what do you want? S-Suga?"
Suga:"I'm here to ask you out for prom."
Y/n:"umm, sure." *giggles*
Suga:"I'll see you then?"
Y/n:"yep, ill see you." She walked to her locker.

Taehyung had walked towards her.

Taehyung:"what was that?."
Y/n:"what was what?."
Taehyung:"umm Suga??"
Y/n:"ughhh, leave me alone, I'm going out with him, and I can't be seen hanging out with you."
Taehyung:"right, I forgot, your popularity is more important than me."
Y/n:"You're just jealous."

Taehyung walked away, Y/n grabbed her stuff and head to class as she heard the bell ring, she entered her class walking like a model and sat down to her spot, (half way through class later)

Teacher:"alright class, I handed out the question sheet, now answer them because you will be needing them for a future quiz."
Y/n:"Taehyung can I borrow a pencil." (She whispered)
Taehyung ignored her
Teacher:"Y/n!! Stop distracting him."
Y/n: "I was just borrowing a pencil."
Teacher:"you're the richest girl in this school, how come you come to class with no pencil?."

Y/n sat down quietly and waited for the bell to ring.

(To be continued...)