The Popular girl

The bell rang, Y/n felt upset because she got in trouble, she walked passed Taehyung madly, Taehyung noticed so he ran to her.

Taehyung:"I'm sorry, I won't do it again, I promise."
Y/n:"you embarrassed me, in-front of the whole cla-."

Y/n was interrupted by Suga who punched Taehyung, Y/n tried to stop him, but he kept punching him

Suga:"what did you do to her? You lil f**ker."
Y/n:"SUGA STOP, he didn't do anything."
Suga:"I thought you said he embarrassed you?"
Y/n:"he did, but don't fight please!"
Suga:"I'm sorry man."

Suga helped Taehyung up.

Announcement:"SUGA , TAEHYUNG, AND
Y/N please report to the office."

Y/n was shocked because her name was called,
Suga and Taehyung walked to the office, y/n followed.

Principal:"You two sit down, while I talk to Mr. Min yoongi in provate."

Y/n and Taehyung waited outside

(Y/n pov)
I can't believe I got called in the office, for what? For stopping a fight, unbelievable.
Taehyung started to talk to me

Taehyung:"I'm sorry, for embarrassing you and getting you in-trouble."
Y/n:"apology accepted, why did you even ignore me?."
Taehyung:"Well, you won't listen to me, Suga is a jerk and I've been telling you."
Y/n:"NO HE'S NOT!!."
Taehyung: "yes he is, explain to me why he's no then ill believe you."
Y/n: "he's sweet, kind, caring, and handsome, why are you against him."
Taehyung: "does sweet, kind, and caring, play with girls like a toy, do you even know how many exes he had?."
Y/n: "uhmmm, none, he never had a girlfriend before."
Taehyung: "that's what you think."

I sat down quietly, then Taehyung was called to talk to the principal, meanwhile I was left with Suga.

Y/n: "are you okay?"
Suga: "of-course."
Y/n: "have you ever had a girlfriend before?"
Suga: "none, why?, do you wanna be the first one??."
Y/n: "uhhhh, you don't get me that easy." *blush*
Suga: "how do I get you?"
Y:n: "I don't know?"

Suga leaned in for a kiss, Taehyung and the principal walked out to me and Suga kissing, Taehyung looked a bit shocked and disappointed, Taehyung walked off and he seemed mad, meanwhile I was called to talk to the principal, I winked at Suga,We then entered his office.

Principal: "So tell me what happened?."
Y/n: "I don't know, I was just stopping them."

I didn't wanna say anything to him, I don't want Suga to get in trouble.

Principal: "*sigh* alright then you're dismiss"

I walked out of his office, Suga was no longer outside, I decided to go to my next class, I walked passed the washroom and hear moans, I don't wanna bother them so I continued walking to my class, I then arrived to my class, as I walked in everyones eyes were on me, I felt embarrassed, So I sat to my usual spot and payed attention to the teacher.

(Time skip to next period)

I changed to my gym outfit.

This is your oufit and hair

Teacher: "alright, welcome to dance class everyone, so last week I asked, each and one of you to make a solo, group, and a couple dance so I hoped you guys did what I asked so we can start performing today, are you guys ready?

Teacher: "alright, welcome to dance class everyone, so last week I asked, each and one of you to make a solo, group, and a couple dance so I hoped you guys did what I asked so we can start performing today, are you guys ready?."

Students: "yes!!"

Teacher: "any volunteers?"

I raised my hands and I stood up.

Teacher: "what are you dancing to?"
Y/n: "Babe by: Hyuna"
Teacher: "go to your ready position, and ill play your song."

I start to dance and I also hired some back up dancers for this solo cause I'm rich

After The dance.

Teacher: "that was amazing, please remain in your spot because your group is going next."

I called Jennie, Rose, and Jisoo over so we can start the dance

(Pretend you are Lisa)

After the dance

Teacher: "Y/n, I know you are out of breath but, one more and you can sit down, who's your partner?."

Y/n: "Taehyung."

We got to our ready position and our songs starts to play.

After the dance
Teacher: "give it a round of applause."

As I was sitting down, all I heard from the girls are
"Omg Taehyung is so hot"
"I wish i could dance with him"
"I could've done y/n's part better"
To be honest Im getting a bit jealous

(Taehyung pov)

I saw y/n getting jealous.

Taehyung: "are you okay??"
Y/n: "I'm fine."
Taehyung: "if you say so." *laughs*

She hits me in the arm.

Taehyung: "oww, yah!! why did you do that?"
Y/n: "nothing."

I noticed her face is turning red, is she blushing? Maybe, but she can't like me, she has Suga.

To be continued...