The popular girl

(Y/n pov)
We arrived somewhere I don't know, he got out of the car to open my door, I hopped out of the car, he held my hand, he then pulled me to a spot.

Y/n: "nice view."
Taehyung: "when I'm feeling down, I go to this place, I thought it might cheer you up."
Y/n: "thank you, Taehyung."

The view:

We talked and laughed all night, as usual he listens to my problem, I didn't realize we have so much in common, we should hang out more often

Hour later...

Y/n: "I'm tired."*yawns*
Taehyung: "should I drive you home now.?"
Y/n: "yes please."

He drove me back to my house.

He got out of his car to open my door.

Y/n: "it's getting late, do you wanna just sleep in my house?
Taehyung: "can I?"
Y/n: "would I invite you if you can't?"

We laughed, he opened the door to my house, he let me in and he followed.

Taehyung: "do I sleep in the sofa?"
Y/n: "no, you sleep in the guest room."
Taehyung: "ohh, okay."
Y/n: "you can use my dads pyjamas, he won't mind probably."
Taehyung: "I need to shower first."
Y/n: "washroom is in the hallway to the right."
Taehyung: "towel??"

I passed him a towel, he walk towards the washroom, he walked back to me.

Taehyung: "I think your sister is using it."
Y/n: "use my washroom, in my room."

He nodded as I lead the way, I opened the door and walked him to the washroom, he entered the washroom, I then went to my dads room to get some clothes for Taehyung to borrow, I then went back to my room and put the clothing in the washroom.

Taehyung: "who's there?."
Y/n: "I'm just leaving the pyjama here."
Taehyung: "okay."

I went downstairs to make myself sandwich, for about 5 minutes, I went back to my room, I don't hear any water running, from the washroom, so I decided to check, I opened the door and saw, Taehyung half naked.

This might help to imagine: