The popular girl (last part)

(Y/n pov)
He took his fingers out of my womanhood, he then made it down to my woman hood with his kiss, he started to lick my folds, His tongue went deeper inside me.

Y/n: "Daddy *moans* go deeper"

He followed my command, his tongue movements were so good, I started to feel a knot in my stomach.

Y/n: "I'm gonna cum!."

Taehyung stop licking my womanhood and said.

Taehyung: "not yet."

He then went back to kiss my lips, I pushed him away, he was shock by my actions.

Y/n: "enough teasing, I want you now."
Taehyung: "we don't have any condoms or lube."
Y/n: "I'm on the pill"

He then slowly put his D*ck inside me, causing me to let out a moan, because of the stretch.

Y/n: "aaahhhhh, Daddy it hurts!"
Taehyung: "it will be gone soon."

He kissed me to make the pain hurt less, a couple of thrust, it finally turned into pleasure.

Y/n: "go faster!"

He followed my command, he then hit my G spot, I yelled because of how much it felt good, He gave me a smirk as he abused that spot.

Y/n: "aaahhhh Taeh- I mean D-DADDY!!"
Taehyung: "your gonna get punished for that."

His thrust went faster than before, my moans got louder, as his thrust got faster and abusing my spot, his moans and groans turned me on, the same feeling from earlier came back, his thrust got deeper that I scratched his back.

Y/n: "I'm cumming *moan* D-daddy!*
Taehyung: "hold it for a bit, I'm almost there."

I tried to hold it in as long as I could, but it just came out, one last thrust from Taehyung he then came, I felt his warm cum inside me.

His last thrust lmao:

He then fell beside me breathing heavily

Taehyung: "you, are so wet."
Y/n: "all because of you, DADDY."
Taehyung: "you go clean up first."

I stood up heading to the washroom, but I fell on the ground, I could feel my legs, so he carried me bridal style and helped me clean up.

Y/n: "you know, it didn't even hurt."
Taehyung: "round two??"
Y/n: "when Im able to walk again."

(Time skip to monday)

I prepared for school, Taehyung texted me.

Taehyung(text): I cant wait, to reveal our relation ship."
Y/n (text): ill see you, ill be wearing something cute.

Your outfit:

(Author pov)Y/n walked out of her house, as usual she waited for her driver, but a different car came, it was taehyungs car

(Author pov)
Y/n walked out of her house, as usual she waited for her driver, but a different car came, it was taehyungs car.

Taehyung: "hop in."
Y/n: "okay!"

Y/n hopped in his car, he then drove off to school holding y/n's hand, they arrived to school, they got out off the car, Taehyung wrapped his arm around y/n as they walked, so many people were staring at them, Suga glared at Taehyung, Taehyung gave him a smirk.

Taehyung: "I would like to announce, that me and y/n are now a couple."
Everyone: "*cheering* *applause*"

Except Suga, who was giving you two a mad face, you walked towards him, Taehyung looks worried.

Y/n: "may I have a word with you."
Suga: "no need for explanation, You're happy with him, and I'm happy for you."

You gave him a hug, he hugged you back.

(8 years later)

Taehyung: "happy anniversary, babe!"

You turned around to see, Taehyung holding a bouquet, teddy bear, and chocolates.

Y/n: "wow!!"
Taehyung: "all for you."

I took his gift and put it down on the table, he then kneeled down.

Taehyung: "I've been wanting to do this."
Y/n: "Omg, omg, omg."
Taehyung: "will you marry me.?"
Y/n: "yes, omg."

He put the ring in your finger, he then hugged you and spin you around, he put you down and he leaned in for a kiss, you kissed him back.

(THE END.)

Message from author:

Haii it's me, so this is my first wattpad story, and I hope you like it, I'm still practicing my writing, to get better, leave your opinions in the comment, and tell me what I should work on, but I hope you enjoy this story, love you (muah).