Meeting Naruto

Today I woke up in my new apartment the Hokage had given me. The blinds were up and the rays of light glistened through my windows. I'm excited, I'm going to attend the Academy and see Naruto soon! Looking at the time, I quickly rise from my bed and rush to eat breakfast while still putting on my casual attire. Next, I ran out the door and locked the apartment before rushing to the Academy. While on my way there though, I noticed that the Hokage face's have been graffiti'd all over. Whoever did that is an idiot... I thought and noticed that I had already arrived at the reception.
"Himari Uzumaki right? Please follow me to your classroom." The receptionist gave a close-eyed smile and led me outside the door of a room.
"Please wait here." She said and then returned to the reception. Not long after, a guy with a scar on his nose and who had a pony tail opened the door.
"Ah, so you're the new student. I am Iruka-sensei, please come in and introduce yourself to the class." Iruka-sensei said as I followed him to the front of the room.
"Oh. My name is Himari Uzumaki, I just moved to this village the other day so I will be in your care." I introduced myself and bowed, earning a few blushes from some of the boys and confused looks from the girls.
"Eh? Are you related to Naruto?" A Pink-head asked.
"Yes, he is my cousin." I replied, looking around the classroom. He probably isn't here or he would've said something by now.
"Alright, you can take any free seat you want." Iruka-sensei explained so I took a seat at the back next to a Raven-haired kid. For some reason, I felt people staring daggers at me but I couldn't care less.
"Ok class, we're gonna be reviewing Chakra today. Please open your textbooks to Page 12." Iruka-sensei ordered. I already know about all this stuff so I may as well sleep.

I awoke to a loud noise, and as I looked around, I saw a blonde-haired idiot tied up and on the ground.
"Naruto, this is too far! Defacing the Hokage Face's is a serious offence!" Iruka-sensei shouted which piqued my interest. So that's Naruto. My only relative. Well, it's better than nothing.
Naruto eventually got untied then he looked over in my direction in confusion.
"Who's that?" Naruto asked as he pointed at me.
"Isn't she your cousin, Naruto?" Pink-hair questioned.
"I don't even know her." Naruto was now very confused.
"Ah, we've never met before. I'm Himari Uzumaki, your cousin. I only moved here yesterday so it's natural we aren't acquainted." I explained. For some reason he was on the verge of crying. "I thought I had no family... I can't believe it..." Naruto cried.
"We're still in the middle of class y'know?" I sighed and Naruto realised he was getting a lot of stares so he went back to his desk.
"Because of Naruto, we're gonna be reviewing the Transformation Jutsu." Iruka-sensei announces which made the class moan and give off murderous intent towards Naruto. Eventually, my name was called.
"Himari Uzumaki, you're next. If you can't do it then it's fine since you only just started and are related to him." Iruka-sensei reassured me. Not like I needed it anyway.
"Transformation Jutsu!" I shouted and a puff of smoke appeared. After it cleared, a perfect copy of Hokage-sama was stood there, until I did the hand signs and poofed it away.
"Very good. Next, Naruto Uzumaki." Iruka-sensei praised me. I sat back down in my seat but just before Naruto transformed, the Emo sat next to me, who was apparently called Sasuke, covered my eyes with his hand.
"What was that for?" I pouted.
"You shouldn't watch your cousin's special Transformation." Sasuke sighed and removed his hand when I heard the second proof of smoke, signalling that the Jutsu was undone. Iruka-sensei was knocked out on the floor and blood was gushing out of his nose.
What the hell did Naruto do? I thought. Oh well, I'll find out sooner or later what devastating Jutsu he used to knockout a Chunin. I want to learn such a powerful move that even Sasuke had to cover my eyes.

Afterwards, the class had finished and it was time to head home. Tomorrow was the Genin exams but I'm pretty sure I can pass, not sure about Naruto though. Speaking of Naruto, he was waiting outside of the class for me.
"So you're an Uzumaki too? Where was everyone when I was always being bullied by the villagers?" Naruto asked frustratedly.
"First of all, I don't know what you've been through but I can tell it's been hard. You have me now so it will be okay from now on. Where was everyone though? We lived at Uzuchiogakure, until..." I said the last part with my head down once again.
"Until what?" Naruto asked, not understanding the situation.
"Baka." Sasuke interrupted saving me from an awkward explanation.
"Wha- why did you call me an idiot?" Naruto questioned.
"You haven't heard the news yet? The Uzumaki clan was wiped out yesterday." Sasuke sighed and walked off.
"Oh, I'm sorry..." Naruto knew he was being quite rude.
"It's fine. It must've been harder on you to finally find relatives only to know they are all dead." I mumbled.
"Well I have you, right?" Naruto asked which made me smile a little.
"Yeah, that's correct. I'm gonna go now, make sure you practice for tomorrow's exams." I said and then walked off, with Naruto following me. After a few minutes it got annoying so I turned around.
"Why're you following me Naruto?" I asked, is my cousin a stalker?
"My apartment is this way, believe it." Naruto answered.
"Well I'm at my apartment now." I replied and started to unlock the door.
"Eh? My apartment is here." Naruto pointed to the apartment which was directly opposite mine.
"That's good luck. Let me dump my stuff and I'll come visit." I said as I walked into my apartment, turned the lights on and put my bag down. Next, I went over to Naruto's apartment.
"I'm coming in!" I shouted and then opened the unlocked door. Inside was a huge mess, there was instant ramen, clothes, milk cartons and more sprawled across the floor. Has he ever cleaned this place at all?

"Ah Hima-chan, welcome to my humble Adobe." Naruto scratched the back of his head and I sweat-dropped.
"Humble? This is a mess Naruto! Also who gave you permission to call me -chan?" I scolded him, while I actually liked -chan, Naruto was like the big brother I never had.
"Fine then, Hima-chan." Naruto Said teasingly and patted me on the head which made me get flustered. I pushed away his hand and stared at a milk carton on his small table. It's out of date by a month. I thought and started picking up all his rubbish on the floor.
"What're you doing?" Naruto asked. He's obviously never heard the word 'Cleaning' before.
"I'm cleaning up all your mess, thank me later." I sighed, this would take a couple of hours.

Two Hours Later

"Anddddd done!" I exclaimed proudly at Naruto's now cleaned room. It was unrecognisable to its former self.
"Wow, you didn't have to do so much Hima-chan." Naruto looked in awe at the sparkles the room was giving off.
"It's fine, I'm going to go sleep now. See you in the morning Naruto." I smiled and then returned to my apartment. I'm just going to read a few books first, then I will sleep. There's this 'Icha Icha Paradise' book I've been reading that's actually surprisingly good.