Land of Waves

"Positions."
"Sakura, at point B."
"Sasuke, at point C."
"Himari, at point A."
...
"Naruto?"
"Ah Sorry. Naruto, at point D."
"Okay. On 3, 2, 1... Now!"
"I've got it!"
"Naruto, can you confirm the target."
"Yes, Tora the lost Cat mission complete." Naruto finished while being attacked by the cat, Tora.

Flash forward to Hokage's Office

"Now for Team 7's next missions we have: Babysitting the Village Elder's daughter, Picking up Litter, Letter Delive-" The Hokage said before he was interrupted by Naruto.
"No, no, no! I want a better mission, like taking on some bandits or fighting the Samurai." Naruto whined while making an 'X' sign with his hands.
"Naruto, don't be so disrespectful! Everyone starts off like this." Iruka-sensei scolded him.
"It's fine. If you really want, there is one C-Rank mission..." Hiruzen sighed.
"We'll take it!" Naruto was quick to answer.
"Alright, you will be escorting someone to the Land of Waves." The Hokage briefed the mission.
"Who're we protecting, a princess from a foreign land, the Fire Daimyo?" Naruto was suddenly very excited.
"Of course we wouldn't protect people like that, we're only Genin." I sighed.
"Send him in." The Hokage ordered.

Moments later, a drunken, fat old man wobbled through the door.
"So these squirts are gonna be escorting me eh? They look so stupid, especially the short one with the stupid face and the tomato." The Old Man laughed at how 'pathetic' we were. I felt rage building up inside of me but suppressed it as much as possible, keeping a poker face. I clenched my fist and for some reason, my fist was on fire. It didn't get noticed though, as Naruto couldn't suppress his anger and jumped at the old man, only to be stopped by Kakashi.
"Baka. You're supposed to protect the client not hurt them." Kakashi sighed.
"Alright, now that you're all settled this is Tazuna, a bridge builder. His arrival at the Land of Waves is very important, though you shouldn't run into any troubles." The Hokage was praying nothing would go wrong in this mission
"Yeah, and I expect you to protect me with your lives. I will be at the Village Gates in an hour, I'll meet you there." Tazuna said coldly then walked off with a glass of alcohol still in his hand.

At the Village Gates

"Naruto, what took you so long?" I asked as Naruto finally appeared. For some reason, he had packed enough stuff to last a few months outside the village. What an idiot.
"I'm so excited, it's my first time outside the Village!" He grinned.
"Well let's get going then." Kakashi-sensei said and then we set off on our journey. The trip proceeded as normal, I got some questions from Naruto like 'What was Uzushiogakure like?' and 'Who are my parents?' but unfortunately I didn't know the answer to the 2nd question. They must've been pretty bad parents to leave him since birth, but they could've had their reasons too. A while later, we came across a puddle in the middle of the road. I didn't pay much attention to it, until two Ninja popped out from it. They wrapped chains around Kakashi and 'Sliced' him in half. One then came towards me while the other went towards Sakura and Tazuna. Sasuke protected them and fought the Ninja while Naruto was unable to move and I was fending off this Ninja. The Battle was seconded though when I used my Katana to cut off the Ninja's hands and then pinned him down with kunai. Sasuke had also defeated the other Ninja and had pinned him down by using the chains to tie him to a tree.
"You okay, scaredy cat?" Sasuke taunted Naruto who was still in the floor shaking. It seems he was also cut by one of the Ninja. Kakashi then reappeared in front of us and explained how he didn't really die but wanted to test our abilities.
"Sorry Naruto, I didn't mean to get you hurt. We should probably go to the hospital, those claws you were hit by were poisoned." Kakashi-sensei sighed.
"No, we can't turn back now!" Naruto shouted and then used a Kunai to slit his wrist and let the poison flow out.
"Naruto, that was cool and all, but if you lose any more blood you will die." Kakashi-sensei sweat-dropped.
"Ah, Save me!" Naruto panicked.
"Don't worry, we can just bandage it up." Kakashi sighed but hesitated for a bit when bandaging him. I looked at the wound and it was already healing at an unnatural rate.
"Kakashi-sensei..." He understood what I was about to ask and shaked his head, signalling now wasn't the time.
"Tazuna, explain. Why are Ninja after you? This is at least a B-Rank mission now." Kakashi-sensei asked coldly.
"Our Village couldn't afford an expensive B-Rank. I have my daughter and grandson at home, if I fail this they might..." Tazuna tried to make us pity him.
"Well we cant turn back now, let's hurry. If we're lucky we might make it to the Land of Waves before dark."
Eventually we were confronted again by a Ninja. This time he looked much more professional, and dangerous.
"Stay out of this fight, it's not on your level." Kakashi stated. If even sensei said that, this guy means business.
"Kakashi the Copycat Ninja."
"Zabuza the Demon of the Mist." They both called out each-overs nicknames in the bingo book. That's pretty cool, I want a name like that when I'm more famous. Almost instantly, they clashed kunai and sword, but Kakashi was overpowered. He managed to hit Zabuza slightly, but it turned out to be a waterclone. The real Zabuza then appeared behind him and restrained him. "Water Style: Water Prison" Zabuza grinned and had trapped Kakashi-sensei inside his Jutsu.
"Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto shouted.
"Go, you're no match for him. If at least you all can get out alive..." Kakashi-sensei ordered.
"No, we're not leaving you." I shouted.
"You said it yourself. Those who abandon their friends are worse than scum!" Naruto finished and made some shadow clones to fight. They were useless though, as they were instantly destroyed and he lost his headband.
He charged once more at Zabuza, and was repelled but managed to grab his headband. Next it was my turn to have a go at him. I ran at him and started doing the handsigns for 'Fire Style: Flame Bullet' and then put two fingers over my seal to summon my Katana. The Bullets dissipated when hitting Zabuza's water clones, I'm at an elemental disadvantage. Still, I sliced one of the clones and rushed towards the real body keeping Kakashi captive, only to have my wind knocked out as the blunt end of his sword hit me with full force in the stomach. I flew backwards into a tree and felt my consciousness slipping. I just hope Naruto and Sasuke can do it...

...

"She's awake!" An unfamiliar female who was stood next to me with a wet tea towel shouted and I glanced around the simple room. It's not a hospital, so we're still out on the mission. Naruto and Sasuke did it. I let out a small smile and then my teammates came in the room.
"Himari-chan! I was so scared, I thought I was gonna lose you." Naruto cried.
"Jeez all that happened was I lost consciousness." I sighed.
"Himari, your eyes..." Sakura said worriedly. What about my eyes? I thought and unsealed my Katana. I looked at my eyes through the reflection on the sword and saw that they were now a very dark, crimson red colour, like my hair. Before they were just a very dark pink. But the main difference was that they were flickering slightly, like a fire.
"I see. If I think about it logically, it's probably a Kekkei Genkai from my fathers clan, a Dōjutsu specifically. Maybe Kakashi-sensei knows about it. Speaking of him, how is he?" I asked.
"He's been sleeping like you, he took a lot of stress from using his Sharingan. But he's fine now." Sakura explained.
"Sharingan? Isn't that an Uchiha Dōjutsu?" I questioned.
"We don't know either, but the fight was awesome! Kakashi copied all of Zabuza's Jutsu and even did them before he did!" Naruto exclaimed.
"So where are we now?" I said as I looked around the unfamiliar room.
"Tazuna's house. The one who was caring for you was his daughter." Sakura told me.
"I see. By the way, I'm hungry." I sighed as my stomach grumbled.

Fast forward a few hours

"You're going to learn how to climb a tree." Kakashi-sensei explained bluntly.
"That's easy!" Naruto exclaimed.
"Without hands." He added,
"What? That's impossible." Sakura was confused and Sasuke just did his 'Hn.'
"Watch and Learn." Kakashi-sensei said and then began to walk up the tree sideways using only his legs.
"Cool!" Naruto shouted in awe.
"Now your turns. All you have to do is focus chakra into your legs." Kakashi explained it like it was simple.
When we started, Sakura was able to do it just after a few tries.
"Oh that's right. Girls have better Chakra Control than guys so you three will have a harder time." Kakashi-sensei explained.
"I'm a girl too!" I pouted.
"Well yes, your chakra control should be better than Naruto and Sasuke. However, since you are an Uzumaki you have larger reserves, therefore it is harder to control it. Also, your Dōjutsu is always active, so you constantly have chakra flowing to your eyes. Controlling two different areas of chakra at once is extremely hard." Kakashi-sensei gave a long explanation
Ah that's right. When I went to Kakashi earlier to ask him about my Dōjutsu he told me it's called 'Nenshōgan' and is the only Dōjutsu that the user can't turn off at will and is constantly activated. Meaning my eyes will always look like a flame, no matter what my condition. He also explained its ability's. I currently have the 1st stage of Nenshōgan, which granted an increase in speed, stamina, allowed me to see Tenketsu points like the Byakugan and improved the effect of my Fire Style.

Before I knew it, it had become night. Me, Sasuke and Naruto were layed down on the floor exhausted. But alas, we had finally been able to do it through hard work. Naruto and Sasuke were arguing over who did it first while I was looking at the stars, trying to recall the different constellations my mother would tell me when I was young.
"Let's head back, tomorrow we will have to take Tazuna to the bridge." I suggested and we made our way back to the house.

A/N: I made this chapter a bit longer to make up for the previous shorter ones. Been writing all afternoon 😩