First Impressions {Biana}

Ok so this takes place during "Neverseen" when Sophie brings everyone to meet Tam and Linh, enjoy!

Biana's P.O.V.

I didn't blame the boy for getting upset, he never gave up permission to come here, and finding out about what happened with his parents, I didn't blame him for not trusting us.

Tam. That's his name, nice name, I guess. I admired how he cared for his sister, Linh, they went through a lot but still manage to stick together! I wondered if Fitz would choose to be banished with me, he would, wouldn't he?

Keefe of course had to be jerk about the whole thing! He was probably jealous that Sophie was privately talking to him then 'ran off,' as he phased it, with the twins.

I had to prevent myself from stomping on his foot, then he went on about how the "Foster-Fan club isn't accepted new members."

I noticed Tam flush, and I sighed, another boy to put in Sophies's endless love, uh, now pentagon?

"No worried there- no offense!" I heard Tam assure Keefe. But I didn't let it slide how he glanced in my direction.

My cheeks turn hot as I pretend not to notice. Maybe this could be the start of something new.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Did anyone catch the High School Musical reference? I'm watching it right now, so I decided to put it in.. Tam's P.O.V. Is coming soon! Hope you enjoyed this!