Nightmares

Words: 686
Featuring: Woltzer
Warnings: nothing
Requested: Nope :(
Prompt: "Hey, hey, They can't hurt you anymore. I won't let them."

The night was quiet... too quiet for Tam's liking, it seemed with this group, it never should be quiet.

But it was, and Tam could do nothing about it as he leaned against the window of his room in Everglen. He gazed down towards the garden, where gnomes where working they're final shift. His breath fogged up the glass, and Tam whipped it away with his sleeve.

All was calm.

Until Tam heard a scream.

He launched from his window out the door of his room and into the hallway, trying to find out where the scream was coming from. "Linh?" He immediately thought, until she saw her door cracked open.

"Make it stop! Please!" The voice screamed, making Tam realize who it was. "Biana!" Tam gasped, running towards her door. It was already open, and her bodyguard, Woltzer, siting there trying to calm her down.

Biana was sitting on the floor in tears as her entire body shook with sobs. She was muttering something that Tam couldn't hear as Woltzer got up and glanced towards the door. He gestured Tam to come in and Tam didn't need to be told again. Before Woltzer could pick his staff up from the floor, Tam was at Biana's side.

"Bi?" He whispered, causing her to glance up at him. "Oh god, don't look at me." She told him, covering her face in embarrassment. Tam only hugged her in response as Biana tried to calm herself down.

Tam glanced at the door where Woltzer stood along with Fitz and Linh. The others came behind them, groggily eyes and looking startled. "You guys can go, I got this." Tam whispered, causing Fitz to send him a glare. He glanced at his sister before Sophie whispered something in his ear that caused him to frown and turn away.

Woltzer shut the door behind him and Tam looked down at Biana, who was still shaking. "Bi, tell me what's wrong."

Biana sat up, her tears stained her cheeks as the moonlight reflected off them. She wrapped her arms around her body like a small child, shaking her head madly.

Tam didn't let her get away with that though, he carefully grabbed her arms and unwrapped them so he could hold her hands. "Biana, please, you can trust me. I'm here for you."

Biana sat silent for a moment before she spoke up. "It's my fault, it's all my fault." She began with a weak voice. "The Neverseen... they put all of you through so much pain, and because I couldn't tell them what they wanted to know. I could have saved you, but I didn't know what they where talking about... and then Vespera showed up, and... and..."

Biana clumsy finish her sentence as tears flew down her face once again. Tam wiped one away with his finger brides wrapping Biana in an tight embrace. Biana sobbed into his shoulder, letting her all her fear and pain fall out as well.

When she had finished, Tam pulled away. "Biana, look at me. Hey, hey, They can't hurt you anymore. I won't let them. Okay?" Biana smiled weakly, "I just wish I wasn't so useless."

"Biana, You're not useless. You're one of the smartest, most amazing person I know. And the day I met you was one of the best days of my life. You're definitely not useless, the team needs you in every way possible."

As he rambled on, his cheeks flushed, Biana's mood became more and more calm as she smiled, she wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug, cutting him off.

"Thank you, Tammy." She whispered.

"No, thank you, Bi."

author's note
so literally i haven't updated since March.... oops? Sorry guys, but I'm here now!
This is literally trash but I'm way to lazy to go through and edit. But if you guys know me , you know I'm a sucker for these types of oneshots. Highkey wasn't someone to draw something from this ngtl.
That's all for now! See ya!