Blushing in the Dark

Words: 679
Featuring: Basically the whole gang!
Warnings: Uh- none really, just a kiss.
Requested: Nope.
Authors Note: Yeah, so I don't know what I did here... it's okay I guess, I don't know how to write kisses or like anything like that so it's the best I can do! Please send requests! Love you guys!
Prompt: It's pitch black in here and I can see you're blushing.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Biana's P.O.V.
"Sleepover!" Linh yelled from outside the front door, "Linh, we get it." I heard Tam sigh. I giggled and ran over to the front door, opening it wide. "Come on in! Everyone's sitting in the front room."

Linh flashed me a grin and bolted in past me. Tam shook his head and stepped in, "Sorry. She's just excited." I smiled. "It's fine, she should be. This time we'll actually have a normal sleepover."

Tam smiled and walked in ahead. "Okay! Everyone's here!" I skipped into the living room. "Great, Bangs Boy is here."

"Watch it, Keefe." Tam rolls his eyes a sets down his stuff next to Linh's. "Come on, let's play a game!" I grin, sitting down next to Sophie.

"Oh, oh! Truth or Dare!" Keefe smirks, looking around at everyone. The silence is the only answer he needed.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Fitz asked, raising an eyebrow. "Remember what happened last time?"

"What happened last time-" Tam began to ask. "Nothing!" Keefe and I shout at the same time, avoiding eye contact with each other.

"Okay..." Tam nodded not looking convinced. "Let's just play the game." I sigh.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

"Okay, Okay. Just a few more." Keefe whined. "Keefe, we've been playing this game for 3 hours." Sophie yawned.

"Okay, one more! This ones for Biana." I sigh, "Go ahead, Keefe."

Keefe smirked, "Biana, truth or dare." I think for a moment. "Truth." Everyone groans. "Biana, you've done truth almost all night! You're doing a dare!" Fitz narrows his eyes, exhausted filled in them.

"Fine, Dare." I sigh, 'What's the worst that Keefe could do?' I think. Keefe grins mischievously, "This will be good." Dex chuckles, eyeing me.

"I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with..." Keefe does an eye swept of the room. "Tam."

"YES!" Linh shouts and quickly covers her mouth, but I could see her smile. My face turned red as I stared at the ground.

"Alright, up and at it!" Keefe shouted, grabbing my arm as Linh grabs Tam's. "I hate you." Tam glares at Keefe, who smiles and shrugs.

Linh was at the closet door with Tam before I could even blink, Keefe shoved me into the closet. "Next time you take a shower- watch your shampoo." I glare at him.

"Yeah, you want me to get you a step stool next time you threaten me?" He smirks and shuts the door.

I kick the door out of frustration, then turn around. "Geez, who knew the closet was so dark." I mutter, my foot gets caught inside of something.

"Woah-" I yelp, beginning to fall. I felt Tam grab my arm and pull me up right. "T-thanks." I mutter, looking up at him.

"You know, it's pitch black in here and I can see you're blushing." Tam chuckles, I swear I could see him smiling.

"So... how are you?" Tam asks awkwardly. I laugh, "Tam, just kiss me."

"W-What? What? Who? Whay-" I giggle again and shush him. "The only way for us to get out of here is if you kiss me, so..."

I leaned in and kissed him gently, I could hear the squeal of Linh from the outside of the door. Tam held my face in his hands, I could feel his smile.

"Alright you Lovebirds, times up!" Keefe shouted through the door. I step back and look back up at Tam.

"So, What are you doing tomorrow?" I ask him as light refills the closet. "Uh- nothing.. Why?" He tilts his head, his silver bangs falling over his eyes.

"You want to go out?" I ask, proud of myself for the confidence in my voice. He smiles, "Yeah, yeah I do."