Frickity Frackity FUCK

****THE RITUAL IN THE PHOTO ABOVE (except the people in the circle are goblins and it is Hadrian in the middle)*******

*Previously on The Injured Snake*

"Hadrian, I am going to be very truthful and blunt with you at this moment. The fact that you have been unable to speak to your creature at all is a great worry in on its self. Bit the fact that you did not shift last night, now that pushes worry to a whole new height and beyond. When a wizard with creature blood come into their inheritance there is magic that has built up for the weeks leading up to the shift, to make the shift easier. Though it is rare for the creature not to shift on the night that it comes into its inheritance, it does happen. And when it does the results are disastrous. As in the creature dying, when the creature dies the built up magic explodes outward killing and or leveling anything with in a mile radius. But it always depends on how powerful the creature is. For instance if we left these blocks on and you were to die the release radius would more than likely be over 5 miles. So the urgency to remove these blocks are obvious now."

Harry nodded following Ragnok quickly outside the room.

*****NOW******

-Hadrian POV-

 Being led down an old hallway towards an apparent ritual room that undoubtedly holds many more goblins  to preform said ritual on you is sadly not the weirdest thing to ever happen in my life. And in all truth I guess that should be slightly concerning but I cannot find the will or the concentration to be concerned or fearful at this current moment in time as all my mental facility's are currently concentrated on Lawliet reciting everything we have ever read about every possible ritual that is preformed by goblins and dealing with inheritances. 

 "-otter, Mr.Potter? Are you alright? You seemed to zone out on our brisk walk to Et locus ritualium" Ragnok had muttered softly looking at Harry seemingly worried.

 "I....Uh yes Mr.Ragnok I am fine.... sorry I was just thinking what possible ritual this could possibly be.... There are multiple possibility's but many of the few I can think of have well undesirable side effects that are fairly terminal." Smiling softly at the shocked goblin.

 "Yes, well Mr.Potter the ritual we will be preforming today is one not know by many wizards. It is mainly only preformed by goblins and creatures that are trusted by goblins." Ragnok quietly explained as we walked further down the deserted hallway. "The simplest way to explain the ritual is... Well a forceful change of sort. Be forewarned it will be extremely painful. For we are forcefully breaking those binds that are keeping you from changing, I must tell you.... The survival rate for this ritual is not considered high.... That is why this ritual it the last resort if everything else fails."  'Which everything did for you' The unspoken ending towards the small speech was glaringly obvious. 

 Nodding slowly as we stopped in front of a large door, slowly the pair entered the large room. Around a dozen goblins stood at against the walls seemingly waiting for the two. Ragnok walked harry to the middle waving his hand (claw?) towards the center of a large circle. 

"Please stand here while we finish getting the ritual ready. Then before we are to start I will tell you, and if you wish you can lie down. Which is what I would suggest you do so you do not harm yourself in anyway by collapsing." 

 Nodding softly I stood where i was directed and waited as the goblins started to finish the set up for the ritual. 

 "Lawliet?" I whimpered sounding pitiful even in my thoughts. "I sound so weak..... even in my own mind I am a loser." Letting out a soft but harsh laugh at my own thoughts.