I'm Back

Hey everyone Xavier here.
I know i haven't updated in a looooong time ((sorry bout that))
I had to get a new phone and just remembered this account ✌✌.
Alright back to our regularly scheduled thingy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Recap**
"We need to make plans." With that sentence the twins smirked darkly as they ran off before quickly coming back throwing maps and sheets onto there coffee table. 

"So heres what we got." They said in allusion smirking. 
** Uncap?**
-3RD POV-
Hours spent sitting in a small room with almost 10 people, small "arguements", if you could even call them that, broke out over the smallest detail.

The planning put on pause as everyone stretched and grabbed refreshments. Luna laid spread out across Ginny and Harry on the floor. Luna mumbling quietly to them about different ways to end another with leaving no physical or magical traces. The trio getting amused looks from the others. Fred and George chipping in other ways and techniques.

"Alright, we have gotten pretty far in the planning. How about we, ugh I dunno go and walk through knockturn alley?" Hadrian suggedted with a smirk, before quickly adding "In glamour of course."

The others looked at eachother before shrugging.

Luna smiled before jumping up renewed energy ran off the blond, "Lets do it!! It will be so fun." Her eyes dancing with happiness and mischief.

Harry raised his eyebrow slightly  before he chuckled nodding. "Something is gonna happen isn't it little weyrling?" His voice full of adoration.

A soft giggle escaped the little blonde as she smirked. "Maybe, maybe not."

Humming as he stood and motioned for the others to follow. "We shall see then won't we? Disguise yourselves, the shop is empty at the moment."

****Their illusions and codenames below******

(^Hadrian) codename: Lord Gaunt or Heir Slytherin