Greatest condolences

((A/N:sorry for not updating. I'm sorry y'all. But um good news I'm on Christmas break for the next week so ill hopefully pop out a few chapters for each story. If not on here then on Archiveofourown.org. Also it was my birthday yesterday!!!!!))

Hadrian's face shined a soft pink on his alabaster skin. "So..... you accept then?" Hadrian spoke softly. L whimpered softly in Hadrians head fearful that Draco would reject him.
Draco stared in complete surprise "Of course!!" He bursted out surprising the group in the booth. He blushed "I- I um I'velikedyousensefirstyear.Thisisadreamcometrueforme." He rushed out quickly kind of embarrassed.

Hadrians jaw dropped, Ginny and Luna snickered, and Neville handed Fred £10 ($13.57) frowning. Arthur mumbled an 'I knew it!' Charlie and Will just watched confused and slightly concerned.

"Could ya say that for me again?" Will asked with a raised eyebrow.
Draco glared darkly at will "I've. Liked. Hadrian. Sense. First. Year. This. Is. A. Dream. Come. True. For. Me." Draco growled at Will.

Hadrian purred loudly his eyes glowing like that of L's at Draco's confession. He smiled standing and grabbing Dracos arm tightly. "Again." He ordered softly looking at Draco with soft begging eyes. Draco tilted his head confused by the gentle order, he was unsure on what Hadrian meant exactly. "Huh?" He mumbled stupidly.

Hadrian frowned giving Draco sad eyes, "Say it again!!!" He ordered.
The words properly registered in Draco's mind and clicked "Ohhhh." He said stupidly blushing more. "I-I've like you sense first year." He said with a sweet smile. "You being my mate is a dream come true."
Hadrian purred loud and smiled brightly "come on" he said tugging on Draco's arm leading him toward the exit.

"Oi!!! Where ya taking him!?" Pansy asked confused. Neville sighed softly and moved over to pansy talking quietly explaining that Hadrian and Draco were probably going to have some *cough cough* private time.
Pansy glared at him "Don't you think I know that ya idiot!?" She huffed "I need to know where exactly so we can go get the bloke when our meeting starts." She said annoyed and looking at Blaise like 'can you believe this idiot'.
Neville frowned but nodded "Y'all wanna join us at the booth while we wait for those two to get acquainted." Neville asked politely
Blaise raised an amused eyebrow at Neville "Thats such an amusing and innocent way to say they are fucking like bunnies." Blaise said with a smirk watching Neville squirm a bit.

Neville blushed rushing back to the booth, both Pansy and Blaise following after him. They sat in the booth with the group, Blaise winked at neville as he slid in the seat right next to neville.
Ginny was watching the pair thoroughly amused.
___________________________________
(A/N: Should I pair up neville with someone? If yes, who? Blaise? Pansy? Or others if you have an idea. Also should they be part creature? If yes, what type of creature?))
___________________________________
Hadrian tightly held onto Draco's arm as he dragged him through Diagon Alley toward his secrete apartment. Once in the apartment Hadrian pulled Draco close to him. "So..." Hadrian murmured
"So..." Draco responded paying attention only to Hadrian and nothing else. "Your finally mine" he murmured.
"Not yet" Hadrian purred seductively with a smirk, leaning close to Dracos ear. "But you could change that."
Draco growled pinning Hadrian against the front door "Don't tempt me if you are not serious." He said, his voice deeper than normal, his eyes glowing softly even in the light.
Hadrian caught a slight glimpse of Draco's sharpened teeth. He looked Draco in the eyes licking his lips slightly. "Now why would I not be serious?" He questioned moving closer (as much as he could, being pinned to the door) "I know I can be a bit of a prat, but I would not say this if I wasn't serious." Emotion dripping from every word showing he was being serious. "Make me yours" Hadrian demanded with a soft growl.
____________________________________
Alright alright alright I know I say "Oh heyyyy I'm back" then update once and not update for like 6 months. I apologize really I do!!! Imma try to update more as I am gonna have a lot more free time this week!! Not just for this story but for all of mine both on Wattpad and Archiveofourown. Thank you all for sticking around! I know I have been fairly unreliable recently but lets be honest, 2020 has been about 27 shit shows. All of it has been non stop and its....its not great. I um.... I am gonna try harder for y'all who have stuck around to read my books. Thank you all

~~~XAVIER