Chapt. 19: She Called Her LOVE??

Yesterday Chaeyeon Successfully leave Sakura, Hitomi and Nako's apartment with the help of the room service lady that her assistant send her to do some tricks to help her in getting out.

When she reach in their house, her mom run to her and embraced her tightly. Her mom is so worried that much, this the first time Chaeyeon not sleeping in their house.

"I'm really worried to you." her mom said and loosen her hugged to her eldest daughter.

"I'm fine mom, don't worry about me.." Chaeyeon answered and quickly kissed her mom in the cheeks.

"I'm relief now." Her mom says and smiled towards her.

"By the way mom..., where is dad? Chaeryeong and Chaemin? Chae asked curiously because no one is there in their living room.

"Go to the movie room..., your appa is their with Chaeryeong and Chaemin, their watching movie. I'm go down here to prepare their snacks." Her mom said.

"Ok mom..., I go first in my room to take a shower."Chae said and started walking in second floor of their house, where her room was located.

After she take a shower, she immidiately go to mivie room of their house. She open the door slowly and She saw there her complete family, Chae smiled on what she see. Chaemin saw her first, and she scream to her unnie.

"Chaeyeon unnie.., your here." Chaemin said and embraced her sister.

"Chaeyeonie, you ok? dad is so worried to you last night." Her appa said and embraced her.

"I'm ok dad..., I sleep to my friends apartment because the rain started pouring and the wind is so strong." Chae explained. Her dad just nod and don't asked anymore. Her dad trust her that much and never doubt her.

She sit beside Chaeryeong, Chaeryeong just hugged her and lean her head in Chaeyeon's shoulder. The two is so closed to each other to the point that people confused about them. People that they encounter think that they are twins, because their habbit sometines is so common.

Her mom, dad and Chaemin go back to what they watch. they too focus that they noticed that Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong had their own world.

"Where did you sleep last night unnie? I don't believe that you sleep to your friends house?" Chaeryeong whisper to her unnie teasingly.

"I'll sleep to my friends house last night." Chae reasoned out.

"Really? the only friend of yours that I know is Minju-shi? And I called her last night to asked if you sleep their, but she said no." Chaeryeong trying to catch her unnie, Chaeyeon just sigh heavily. She can't keep a secret to Chaeryeong, Chaer know her better.

"Ok fine... I slept on Sakura's apartment, happy now?!" Chae said. Chaeryeong looked to her unnie and grinned widely.

"I know it!!.." Chaeryeong said.

"But, I have also many friends except for Minju." Chae added. Chae was reffering to Yena, her childhood friend. Eunbi, Nako, Hitomi, Yujin, Chaewon, Yuri, Wonyoung and Hyewon.

"Really!!! where do you plan to introduced them to me? And also you have no plan to introduced Sakura unnie to me? " Chaeryeong said and back leaning in her unnie shoulder.

"Soon..." Chae just said and bring her armed to Chaeyeong shoulder and lean her head on the top of Chaeryeong's head.

-----------------------------------------------

Chaeyeon wake up late again, it's already 7:30 am. And she decided to entered in her second subject which is P.E. They will do sports today which is volleyball. She prepare her things and some clothes, she put it inside her bag. Chaeyeon was wearing a jeans and a black hodie that have the same design in Sakura's apartment. She have a five black personalized hodie that has a design of white feather in front and an LCY initial in the middle of the feather design. She give one to her sister Chaeryeong and the other one is in Sakura's care.