Chapt. 22: Meet My Family

"Yena!?.." Sakura screamed that make Yena surprised.

"Ah.. ehh..., enjoy your moment, bye.." Yena said and run fastly out of the rooftop.

"That duck is really annoying.., she really pissed me off." Sakura complaint to Chaeyeon who standing beside her.

"Hahahaha.., the two of you is cute when you bicker each other. I enjoyed watching." Chaeyeon commented and put her armed in Sakura's shoulder.

"Really!!! you enjoyed?."" Sakura sarcastically said to Chaeyeon who was smiling to her.

"Yeah.. why?" Chae said.

"You enjoyed watching me roasted by that duck? I hate you." Sakura said and walked out...

"What did I do this time?" Chaeyeon was confused why Sakura leave her and walked out suddenly. Chae just scratch her head and started walking out in the rooftop.

Chaeyeon entered their room, and all her friends are their.

"Are you ok Chaeyeon unnie? Did Sakura-chan apologised to you.?" Yujin immidiately asked Chae.

"Ah yeah... Saku-chan already apologised to me.., I'm ok now." Chae answered Yujin's question.

"Of course they ok Yujin-shi... they already kissi--". Yena was cut when Sakura put the burger in her mouth.

"What is it Yena unnie? I did not here what you're saying." Yujin asked Yena again.

"A-ah nothing..., I'm trying to say that Sakura-chan already say her sorry and  her and Chaeyeon-si are in good terms." Yena reasoned out.., she's nervous because Sakura was glaring at here. While Chaeyeon's brows raised up at her.

"Ah thats good to hear." Yujin said and go back to her seat..

Chaeyeon sit beside Minju and they talked some random things. The two catch up each other's doing, they didn't bond anymore. Not like when the two of them are still in us, they always go together.

"You don't feel homesick here Minju-shi? You know..., your parents are staying in US while you go back in korea.?" Chaeyeon asked her bestfriend with concern tone.

"Sometimes I feel homesick Chaeyeon unnie.., But thanks to you and to them, they make me happy and forget that I am alone." Minju said while looking to their friends and back to Chaeyeon.

"Don't be sad I'm always here for you.., You have many friends.., Unnie is always here remember that." Chaeyeon sincerely said to her bestfriend...

"T-thank y-you Chaeyeon unnie.. I don't know what to do without you beside me." Minju was teary eyed on Chaeyeon's word. She can't say any words anymore. She just hugged her bestfriend. Chaeyeon hugged her back and whisper something that make Minju stomped her foot and punch Chaeyeon's shoulder.

"Don't cry here in room,Yujin will be turned off." Minju's face became red on what Chaeyeon said. Chae just laugh, but her chuckled stop when Sakura loudly dropped her book in her disk, and stood up from her seat. She walked out in the room without saying goodbye. Everyone was shookt on Sakura's action.

Hyewon who was busy eating also stop and wondered. Eunbi who was busy playing with Nako also surprised on Sakura's action.

"What happened to Sakura unnie?" Wonyoung innocently asked.

"I don't know either." Yujin answered.

"Some one is jealous... jealous..
She can't take it.. take it...
She was glaring... glaring to her girl...
But her lover... lover.,
was busy to another girl." Yena sang loudly and clapped her hand.