Chapter 26: Yena released the bomb

The dinner went well but the atmosphere are not. Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee did not even noticed that the atmosphere become awkward. The dinner end, Mr and Mrs. Lee bid their goodbye and go upstairs in their room. While Chaemin and Chaeryeong seperates way to go on their own room. Twelve of them are now sitting in the living room. The atmosphere is really awkard, no one tried to open up the topic. Eunbi looking to Chaeyeon and back to Sakura alternately. While the kids just shup up their mouth because of silence. But Chae broke the silence by telling her side.

"E-eunbi unnie., I'm sorry, b-because Sakura and I hid our relationship with you guys." Chaeyeon spoke up.

"G-guys we are sorry., Jjaeyeon and I j-just afraid that you will be shock and against the idea that we are in a relationship in just a short period of time." Sakura added and avoiding everyone gazed.

"Since when?" Eunbi speak up.

"Huh?" Sakura was confused on Eunbi's question.

"Since when the two of you become a couple?" Eunbi repeat her question but this time, more clearly.

"We've been together 2 months ago." Chaeyeon answered. Everyone gasp except the three who knew their relationship.

"How could you hide this to me, to us.! I'm your bestfriend Chaeyeonie but you didn't tell me that you are in a relationship." Minju said and feel betrayed because her bestfriend keep a secret to her.

"I'm sorry Minju-ah, it just.. we're not ready to tell to all of you that were together." Chaeyeon apolized to her bestfriend. Eunbi just sigh.

"Oh come on, don't make this hard for them Eunbi unnie, they looked good together right? I've been their chaperone to their dates to cover their relationship." Yena confidently said.

"What?" Everyone reacted. Yena cover her mouth but it's to late.

"So all this time you know about this but you choose to cover up?' Eunbi can't believed what she heard.

"A-ah.. e-excuse me guys.., I'm g-going to pee." Yena said and stand to her seat to avoid any intergation but Yujin is too fast to hold Yena's arm to prevent her from escaping.

"Sit down Yena-ah., I'm not finish yet." Eunbi said with her serious voice.

Yena gulp and quietly back to her seat with her mouth shut.

"Yena.., explain!" Eunbi said.

"Why I'm the only one to explain my side? Hichan and Nako know this too." Yena reasoned out and she dragging the japanese girls so that Eunbi will not interogate her that much. Yena know that Eunbi has a soft spot for the two japanese, more on Nako.

"My head is hurt because of this revelation." Eunbi just give up and shake her head.

"E-eunbi unnie, we are sorry." Hichan and Nako sincerly apologized.

"Spear them Eunbi unnie, this is our fault for not telling you and everybody else about us." Chaeyeon sincerly said.

Eunbi just nod her head for them.,
"Ok fine, I'll forgive the five of you but next time no secrets., undestood?"

"Ok Eunbi unnie.., We promised." Sakura said while raising her right hand. And followed by the rremaining four.

"But it doesn't mean that you are now free, the two of you should tell us about your love dovy love story." Yujin said while teasing them.

Everyone agreed and look at the couple who was still quietly sitting beside each other in the couch. For their dismay no one willing to share.

"Oh come on Unnie's don't be kill joy., just share the sweet moments of the two of you together." Wonyoung said while stomping her foot in the floor.
But still the couple don't bother to talked.

"Don't bother them guys, they feel awkward and shy right now, but they will share that for some other day." Yena said while grinning to Sakura.

Sakura feel relief and mouthed thank you to Yena.

"Aww., I'm ready to hear and listen to their love story." Yuri was disappointed.

"But don't worry guys, I have something to show you. This is more interesting that listening to them." Yena said and plug the conector of the tv in her phone. Everyone was curious of what Yena trying to show to them.

Sakura are sweating and become nervous. She knew that Yena are not trusted friend and always put her in embarrassment.

The video started about the dark whole way of school, they heard Yena was whispering something. And the video is now focusing on Chaeyeon's practice room door that lightly open. And the camera goes to Chaeyeon and Sakura who was sitting in the floor. In the video, Sakura was holding the towel and wiping Chaeyeon's sweat from forehead and go down to her neck. And Sakura len forward and kisd Chaeyeon's neck and goes on. The camera zoom in and now you can see well that Sakura and Chaeyeon was kissing each other torridely. Everyone's eyes become wider including Sakura and Chaeyeon, except Yena who was enjoying her members reaction. Eunbi immediately cover's Wonyoung and Nako's eyes. While Chawon throw the tower on Hitomi's head to cover her face and her left hand was in Minju's eyes who also covering Yujin's face.

"Yena!!!' Sakura said with a serious looked. Her face become serious that make the duck shiver. Chaeyeon also looking at her with a message that you can go out to my house without being roasted.. Yena hurriedly unplug her phone and run to the guestroom  of the Lee's Mansion to hide.

Everyone was looking to Sakura and Chaeyeon with a teasing looked.

"The two of you are so wild, I can't imagine that Sakura unnie will do the first move." Yujin said while grinning to Sakura who is now hinding to Chaeyeon's back with her tomato face."

"So! can you explai-" Eunbi was cut off when Sakura interfered

"Goodnight guys... I'm already sleepy, and I need to rest. All of you should also sleep." Sakura said and pulled Chaeyeon and run upstairs on Chaeyeon's room.

The rest left in living room speechless, they still can't move on on what's happening.

"Arrgg. This kids is really pain in the ass. If this will continue, I think I will be out of my mind." Eunbi Whispered to her self.

"Ahamm!!! We should also sleep Eunbi unnie. I'm also sleepy." Hyewon said.

Eunbi just sigh and nod. "Ok kids, it's already late, go to the guestroom were you assign and sleep ok?" Eunbi announced and gather all her kids.

-----------------------------------------------

When Chaeyeon close her room door, Sakura immediately hug her.

"I feel relief and happy Jjaeyeon, We are now free to express our love for each other without worrying that someone will know." Sakura said

"I'm happy too, We can now go out on a dates without disguise. I'm free now to say I love you to you in front of our groups." Chaeyeon respond.

"Yeah. like this.., I love you Jjaeyeon... I love you.,  I love you.." Kkura said with a big smile in her face. She raised her brows up and down to tease her lover who was looking at her weirdly.

"I love you too Saku-chan."  Chae response and hugged Sakura tighter.  She shower Sakura's face with her kisses.

Both of them giggled because of their cringyness. But you can ignore the happiness that vissible in their lips. They feel relief and free now, they don't need to hide anymore.

"Lets sleep, it's already late Saku-chan." Chaeyeon and pulled Sakura to her bed. Sakura just allowed her body and mind to follow Chaeyeon. She don't mind if Chaeyeon will be on top and dominant in their relationship. Sakura willing to be a submissive. This is what Love can do, your will be cage for a long time, perhaps for a life time but you do nothing, but to love and love again.

"Goodnight Jjaeyeon." Sakura huskily said and closed her eyes

"Goodnight Saku-chan, sleep well." The last word came on Chaeyeon's mouth before she fall asleep.

The two cuddled each other, feel each others heart beat, Saying I love you before closing their eyes and slambered in the deep dreamland journey of their dreams.