Chapter 1

•••

My life has never exactly been uneventful or normal, I mean how could it be when your mother is a vampire and your father is the original hybrid? My parents got in a huge fight when they found out my mom was pregnant so she wound up moving to a town in California called beacon hills while my dad stayed in New Orleans.

My dad honestly couldn't care less about me. He only actually talks to me when he has a supernatural problem he needs fixed. The only members of that family I actually talk to are Kol and Marcel. They are the only mikaelsons that treated me like a member of that family and not an on call witch.

My mom and my father haven't talked in years, they only talk when klaus or any of the mikaelsons needed my powers, we've been living in beacon hills trying to have a semi normal life, well as normal a life you can have when your a hybrid in the McCall pack and a vampire in a town made of werewolves.

For once in my life I wasn't cleaning up their problems but I was helping my pack with theirs. Allison's grandfather just came into town, the hunters just declared war, there is a shapeshifting reptile running around, Lydia was bit but didn't turn and we don't know what she is now. And Derek is running around town turning teenagers into wolves.

"Skylar, hurry up or your going to be late!" Grace called out pulling the teenager out of her own world and back into reality skylar sighed and closed her journal then got up and got dressed before she headed to school.

Skylar was watching the lacrosse practice as Scott tackled every player and not so subtly smelled them. After the third guy she walked over to stiles at the back of the line "what the hell is wrong with Scott?" She asked.

"We have a plan." He nodded and Skylar looked at him like he was an idiot "Lockwood!" Coach yelled and she looked over at him "what the hell are you doing?" "Um, observing?" She asked "I'll go sit down." She said before she walked away.

Scott and a tall blonde kid with blue eyes  ran into each other and when they looked up they both had glowing yellow eyes.

Sheriff stilinki and a few deputy's walked up and started talk to the kid Scott tackled named Isaac while all the other players walked off the field.

The brunett walked over to Scott and stiles who are staring at Issac. "His father is dead. They think he was murdered." Scott told them.

Sheriff started walking away with Issac "are they saying he's a suspect?" Stiles asked "I'm not sure why?" Scott asked as Skylar and he listened to the cops talk "they can hold him in a holding cell over night." Stiles told them "How good are holding cells at holding people?" She asked.

"people? Good. Werewolves on the full moon? Not so good." Stiles sighed "me and Skylar may not have the urge to maim and kill, but he does." Scott said as they stared at the tall werewolf.

☾☾☾☾☾ ☽☽☽☽☽

Skylar was walking down the hall when Scott and stiles came up to her "Sky, come with us." They said and walked away "why?" She asked "just come on." Stiles sighed. They sat outside the principles office and listen to Jackson and the sheriff talk.

"Wait, so are you telling me you knew Issac's father was hitting him?" Sheriff asked
"hitting him? He was kicking the crap out of him." Jackson replied
"did you ever say anything to anyone?" Sheriff replied "Nope. Not my problem." Jackson said carelessly "No, no of corse not. I think we're done here."