Chapter 10

•••

Skylar pushed into the locker room and over to Issac and Scott who were standing at Stiles's locker "any luck?" Scott asked and I shook my head "you?" She asked and he shook his head too.

Scott looked behind Skylar and tensed up causing her to turn and see what he was looking at, Derek was standing behind the teens with his arms behind his back.

From behind him peter stepped out and looked at us "what the hell?" Skylar asked "we need to talk." Derek told us "all of us." Peter added.

"What the hell is this?" Scott asked "you know I thoght the same thing when I heard you talking to Gerard at the station." Derek snapped "hold on he threatened my mom, and I had to get close to him, what was I supposed to do?" Scott defended "Who is he?" Issac asked

"Peter, Derek's uncle, a little while back he tried to kill us so we lit him on fire and Derek slashed his throat." Skylar explained and Peter waved "hi."

"Thats good to know." Issac whispered "how is he alive?" Scott asked and Derek rolled his eyes "look he knows how to stop jackson."

"Great, but Jackson is dead." Issac sighed and they looked at the teens confused "what?" Derek asked "he killed himself during the game." Skylar explained and they both looked away.

"Why is no one taking this as good news?" Isaac asked and Peter sighed "because if Jackson is dead it's because gereard wanted it to happen." He explained "why?" Derek asked "That's what we need to figure out." Peter told his nephew.

~•~

Melissa called Scott and told him they all need to get to the hospital as fast as they could, when they there she led them to Jackson's body and unzipped the bag. His body was surrounded in a clear shell from the venom in his claws, he started to move causing all of us to jump back "Mom zip it up please." Scott asked and she looked at the teens for a second before zipping it.

The zipper got stuck half way and Jackson started hissing at them causing Issac to pull Skylar behind him. Melissa tried to zip up the bag but it wouldn't work so Skylar used her magic to close the bag.

They grabbed Jackson and headed to the car to meet up with Derek when a black truck came speeding up to the group, Chris argent stepped out and looked at the three of them he told them he wasn't there to fight and that they all had a common enemy

"if your not going to fight us can you let us go?" Skylar asked and he shook his head "No. my car is faster." They all got in Argents car then drove to the warehouse they were meeting Derek and Peter at.

Once the group got there Skylar noticed they were the only ones there, they saw a black figure running towards the group which turned out to be Derek making an entrance.

"Get him in side." Derek told the group, after Scott and Isaac put his body on the floor Skylar looked around and then spoke up "where are they? Peter and Lydia?" Derek just ignored her

"you said you knew how to save him." Scott said as Derek opened the bag "think about it scott!" Derek snapped "Gerard controls him now, he turned Jackson into his own personal guard dog!" "No, no he wouldn't do that," Chris denied "he wouldn't let something that rabid live."

"Of corse not! Something that dangerous, that out of control is better off dead." Gerard said as he stood across the room from the supernaturals. Derek went to stab Jackson but Jackson stabbed him instead then threw him across the room.