Chapter 5

•••

Skylar was walking down the hall when she saw Scott and Jackson fighting as Stiles and Erica tried to break it up. Skylar helped Stiles hold back Jackson as Erica held back Scott.

"What is happening?" Mr.Harris asked as he walked up to them. When none one answered
he glared at the kids "detention, both of you." he pointed at Scott and Jackson. He then turned to look at everyone "in fact, all of you detention, three o'clock."

~•~

They all walked into the library and sat at the tables. Matt, Allison and Jackson sat at one table and Erica, Scott, Stiles and Skylar sat at the other one.

Jackson told mr. Harris about his restraining order so he made Scott and stiles move leaving Skylar with Erica.

~•~

They were sitting in a boring silence until Jackson stood up grabbing his head "hey are you ok? You don't look so good." Mr. Harris asked the teen "I'm fine, I just need some water." Jackson said before he walked out of the library with mr.harris following him.

The second the library door closed Scott and stiles ran over to the girls table and sat down "Stiles says you know how Jackson's parents died, talk." Scott demanded.

"it was a car accident. My dad was the insurance investigator and every time he see Jackson drive by in his Porsche he makes some comment about the settlement he'll be getting when he turns 18." Erica paused
"I could probably find the report from case. My dad keeps everything in his inbox." She told us as she opened her laptop.

They were looking at the computer when mrs. Argents voice came over the announcement system "Scott McCall please come to the principals office." Scott gave a confused look before leaving.

"Look at the dates," Stiles said as pointed to the computer "both victims were reported DOA 9:26 pm June 14, 1995."  "Jackson's birthday is the 15th." Skylar thought aloud.

~•~

Mr. Harris started to pack up so all of the kids did too. He walked over to a cart of books and laughed "No, I'm sorry, yes I'm leaving, but none of you are." He said "You may go when you're done with the re-shelving." He told them as he gestured to the 3 carts full of books.
"Enjoy the rest of your evening."

~•~

Skylar and stiles where getting Allison and Scott up to speed on what Erica showed them "it means he was born after his mom died, by c-section." Skylar whispered "they had to pull him out of her dead body." Stiles finished for her.

"so was it an accident or not?" Allison asked
"the word all over the report was inconclusive." Stiles shrugged "his parents could have been murdered?" Scott asked
"if they were it would fall in like with the kanima myth. Seeks out and kills murders." The hybrid sighed "for Jackson or the person controlling him?" Allison asked.

"we have to talk to him. We have to tell him." Scott decided as he walked away "Scott he's not gunna..." Allison tried but was ignored
Everything started rumbling and books started falling.

Something jumped from bookshelf to bookshelf as the lights and ceiling tiles fell. Stiles grabbed Skylar and Allison and pulled them to the floor.

Erica yelled and Jackson threw Scott over at Stiles, Skylar and Allison and then went to a chalkboard. He wrote a message and then jumped out the window, Scott and Skylar walked to the board and read his message.

'Stay out of my way or I'll kill all of you.'

"Hey, hey, hey, hey," Stiles said as he picked up Erica "I think she's having a seizure."

"He's alive." Allison said when she went over to Matt "hey, we need to get her to a hospital." Skylar said to them "to Derek." Erica panted out "only to Derek."

"Ok, when we get her to the hospital..." Scott started but Erica cut him off "to Derek." "Go." Allison told her boyfriend "Scott." Stiles called when he walked over to Allison.

"I'm staying with you." Scott insisted "they can't take her alone. Not like this." Allison told him "and Matt I've got to call an ambulance, just go."

"This doesn't fell right." Scott told her "it's ok, it doesn't mean anything." She shook her head "it feels like it does." Scott replied "Scott we need to go." Skylar called and he sighed before he kissed Allison and they left with Erica.

Unaware the argents has the whole thing on video

~•~

"Hold her up." Derek told the teens when they got to the train depot "is she going to die?" Stiles asked "She might." The alpha bit back "which is why this is going to hurt." Derek broke Erica's arm and she started screaming

"you broke her arm!" Scott said in shock
"it'll trigger the healing process, but I still need to get the venom out, this is where it's really going to hurt." Derek dug his claws into Erica's arm and she screamed until she passed out.

Derek and Scott walked out leaving me with Erica and stiles. Skylar helped him put her on a bench before they both walked out "if were going to take down Jackson I'll help." Skylar said walking out of the train "but he's stronger and faster than I am, then a hybrid."

"we need a plan." Scott thought out loud "we need a hell of a lot more than a plan." Stiles said from next to the hybrid.