Chapter 8

•••

Skylar gasped as she sat up, her hand flew to her neck, when she pulled it back it was covered in blood, she sat up and pushed her self back as she gasped and looked around frantically.

"Skylar! Skylar." The teen heard someone call, she couldn't focus on anything until her vision cleared and she saw Melissa sitting in a jail cell with tear stained cheeks.

Suddenly the lights went out and an alarm went off, Skylar shot up and let her wolf eyes come out "Skylar?" Asked Melissa, Skylar looked at her for a second before she ran out and followed Scott's scent.

When She got to the main part of the station someone started shooting causing her to duck behind a desk, Skylar still crawled her way over to Scott and grabbed his arm when she was close enough "sky?" He asked shocked "yep." The girl smiled eventually the bullets stopped and wolvsbane grenades filled the room causing Skylar and Scott to cough.

Scott and Skylar ran over to Derek and stiles, Scott grabbed stiles and left while the hybrid stayed with Derek "this may hurt." She told him then used her magic to pull the venom out of him as he started to groan in pain.

After Skylar finished we both stood up Derek's eyes flashed red and Skylar's yellow then he took off after Jackson and Skylar went to go find stiles she healed him too then told him to stay put. Then she used her wolf hearing to find Jackson.

When Skylar got there Matt was about to kill Allison so she raised her hand and yelled "extie" sending him flying across the room.

"thank you." Allison whispers and Skylar smirked "us girls have got to stick together." Chris ran up and grabbed his daughter, then Skylar heard Melissa scream causing her to jump up and run toward her.

Derek and Skylar both got to the same door way, both had turned and their wolf faces were out before they both growled, Jackson went after Derek and Skylar went after Matt who shot her in the leg causing her to groan but use her magic to slam him into the cell, Matt shot Skylar again then ran away.

Jackson went after Melissa but Scott came and stabbed him in the back causing him to hiss before he threw him across the room, Jackson growled and then ran away with Derek to go after him.

Skylar tried to follow but collapsed in the hall. She groaned and then looked down, noticing Matt shot her in the stomach she sighed before using her claws to pull the bullet out of her leg and then her stomach. She got back up and ran after Derek and Jackson.

Matt ran out of the station and Jackson followed. After we realized they were gone they all went home.

Skylar groaned as she walked into my house, I closed the door and then slid down it. "Skylar?" Grace called out and Skylar groaned "Sky where are you... oh my god!" Grace exclaimed when she saw her daughter on the floor she sped over to her.

"What the hell happened?" Grace asked as she looked Skylar over. Her tank top was covered in blood and there was still dried blood on her neck "we fought Jackson and found out who was controlling him." Skylar explained and they heard another person walk up to us.

"Are you going to be ok?" Kol asked as he handed Skylar a cup of his blood which she downed "thanks." Skylar sighed "are you ok?" Grace asked and Skylar nodded "nothing a little vampire blood can't heal." The teen sighed "I just need to go shower and sleep." Grace nodded and helped her daughter up.

Skylar walked upstairs and to her bathroom, after her shower she put on some comfortable clothes and sat on her bed.

Skylar was doing her homework when she noticed someone standing in the door way "what's up Kol?" Skylar asked and he sighed before walking into the room "just on my way out, I have things to get back to in New Orleans." He explained and she nodded "thanks for helping at the rave."

He smiled and walked over to his niece "always popet. I know we didn't talk about hope but Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah are getting desperate, it wouldn't surprise me if they showed up." He explained and Skylar tensed "I can protect myself Kol. If they try anything I can stop them."

"They don't want a fight Skylar, they want your help." He sighed "why should I help them?" She snapped "they never help me with any of the supernatural problems I've had to deal with seeing as I'm Klaus Mikaelsons daughter, and believe me there have been tons." The lights stared to flicker the more annoyed she got.

"the only time they reach out is when they've screwed up so monumentally bad that they need me to fix everything, you and Marcel are the only ones who show up and check on me anyways, so sorry if I don't really feel like sprinting over and helping them." Skylar snapped.

"I'm not telling you to drop everything and help them Sky, I'm saying think about it, I need to head back. Call if you need any help." He told her before he kissed her forehead "I love you." He told her and she smiled "I love you too." he started to walk to the door but stopped in the door way and turned to look at her.

"You talked about all the supernatural problems you have to deal with because your Klaus's daughter, hope is going to be dealing with the same problems, don't you wish someone would have been there for you? To help you through it? Someone who knew exactly what you were going through?" He asked before he left. Leaving her to think about what he said.

~•~

The next morning Skylar got up and threw the covers off of her before going into the bathroom and washing her face then walking into the living room to see her mom on the couch "finally." Grace daughter when Skylar walked in "morning to you too." The teen sighed as she made coffee

"I have a present for you, I was going to give it to you yesterday but you were too busy coming back from the dead." Skylar looked at her mom with raised eyebrows grace reached into her bag and pulled out a black velvet box with a silver bow wrapped around it. Skylar smiled and reached forward to grab the box. She opened it to reveal a gold ring with a Black kyanite stone in the middle with two lapis luzia stones on each side of it.

"wow, mom this is beautiful." Skylar smiled "now you can't control when you turn but at least you aren't forced to turn every month anymore." Grace explained with a smile causing Skylar to smile back "I love it, thank you mom." The teen slipped the ring onto her pointer finger and then wrapped her arms around her mom who hugged her back "always sweetheart."