Chapter 4

•••

Skylar and Scott we're sitting in class when stiles came running in "I just talked to my dad who talked to Jackson and I have terrible, horrible very bad news." He rushed out "yeah we know Sti." Skylar pointed to Issac who was grinning in his seat

~•~

"Derek is not going to kill her with out proof." Scott told us as we walked into chemistry, it turns out Derek kidnapped Jackson and poisoned him with kanima venom to test him but he passed the test so now they were going to test Lydia.

"so he tests her like he did Jackson right? But when and where?" Stiles asked "I think here and now." Skylar said as she pointed to Erica and Issac who had just walked in.

Scott and stiles sat next to Lydia. Erica and Isaac sat behind them and Skylar sat next to Allison at another table.

Mr.harris announced we would be doing stations and partnered Erica with Scott, Skylar with stiles and Lydia with Allison. Erica was flirting with Scott, trying to seduce him and Allison was pretending she wasn't jealous.

They switched stations again and Skylar looked over and saw issac sitting next to her she groaned and rolled her eyes but he just smirked.

"You harm one hair on her head I will make you regret it. I will skin your little werewolf ass and give her a fur coat for her birthday." The hybrid seethed "Really?" He laughed "I've never been to one of her lavish birthday party's, I did ask her out once though."

"That sounds like the beginning to a story I don't want to hear." She sighed and tuned him out as he started telling his story. He grabbed her attention when he said something about killing her "listen to me issac. You go near her and it will not end well for you." She threatened.

"oh yeah? What are you going to do?" He challenged and Skylar raised her eyebrow giving him and aneurism.

He grabbed his head and groaned in pain but she didn't stop. "Problem Mr. Lacey?" Mr. Harris asked

"no sir." Issac groaned and she smirked "that's only a sample of what I'll do wolf boy." Skylar whispered before they changed stations again.

Mr. Harris told everyone that the lab they did should have created a crystal and that the crystal was edible. Issac handed his crystal to Lydia who was about to take a bite, when Scott, Stiles, Skylar and Allison noticed this they all got on edge.

A drop of kanima venom hit her tongue and Scott shot up "Lydia!" He yelled "what?" She asked and scott noticed the entire room was looking at him "never mind." He sighed and sat down.

Lydia shot him a look before she bit into the crystal. There was a collective sigh when Lydia ate the crystal but nothing happened to her. Unbeknownst to them but Derek and Boyd were in the parking lot watching the class, more specifically watching Lydia fail the test.

~•~

"Is derek going to kill her?" Allison asked as they walked into Coach Finstocks office "if he thinks she's the kanima then yes." Scott replied "especially after what happened at the pool." Skylar added

"its not her!" Stiles insisted "she didn't pass the test, nothing happened." Scott said to stiles "it can't be her." Stiles denied.

"It doesn't matter, Derek thinks it's her." Allison sighed "either we convince him he's wrong or we need to protect her." Skylar said "I doubt he'll do anything at school." Scott told the group "and after school?" Allison asked "what If we prove Derek wrong?"

"By 3:00?" Stiles asked "Allison try to find someone to translate the bestiary, see if they can find anything, scott talk to Derek, convince him to give us more time. Stiles get Lydia out of school, I'll distract Erica and Isaac." Skylar ordered

"If anything happens call me and Skylar got it." Scott told them. Allison scoffed and pulled out a crossbow "I can take care of my self."

~•~

Erica and Isaac walked into an abandon classroom Skylar was waiting in. "Where's Lydia?" Erica asked "sorry tweedle dee and tweedle dumb but, uh, your not going anywhere near her." The brunette hybrid growled out.

They turned and came her me but she used her magic to throw them into the wall.
Derek and Boyd came in and they threw Skylar into a desk. She threw them all into a bored in the back of the room, "now be good doggies and stay." She taunted and gave them aneurisms before walking out and locking the door.

~•~

Scott and Skylar went to his house and threw Erica and Isaac out. Her, Allison, Stiles and Scott all walked out to face Derek.

"I think I'm finally getting why you keep refusing me Scott. Your not an omega, your and alpha of your own pack. But you know you can't beat me." He smiled

"I can hold you off until the cops get here." Scott glared and sirens went off in the distance. They heard something moving on the roof, everyone moved to see the kanima on the roof.

It looked at them and hissed before running away, Scott pushed Allison behind him and stiles stood protectively in front of Skylar.

Lydia ran out of the house and looked at everyone "will someone please tell me what the hell is going on?" She snapped, they looked to where the kanima used to be and Scott muttered in realization

"it's Jackson."