Chapter 1

Naruko POV

"Goodmorning everyone"as I sat down near the window.

I heard some of the voice coming from down stairs"Naruko breakfast,is ready! "She screams as I screams back "Ok".

I quickly ran to my bathroom to take a bath, after, I wear my uniform, when my hair is dry I comb my hair into two pigtails.

And finally I went downstairs to take my breakfast.

As I went down I see my mom and dad, my mom is preparing our breakfast, while my dad is reading a newspaper.

As the breakfast is ready we take breakfast together.

When I'm finish eating, "Good bye mom and dad, see you later"I say to them as a good bye message"Good luck! they both said.

As I was walking, I saw a tall guy, raven haired,an onyx eyes.

I stop walking by hearding many girls run into him, saying.

"Sasuke-kun". "What got into him,why so many girls run for him"I thought to myself,  as I continue to walk through the gate.

"When I reach to the hall, I quickly ran to my locker to get my book for my first class.

As I was in my room I quickly seat in my chair.

When our teacher in, he greet us as we greeted him back."Ok we have our new student for today,please come in" he said.

As the boy in. Please intruduce your self first.

My teacher said. "My name is Sasuke Uchiha, I'm 19 year old"is all what he said. "Wait is he the one who i meet earlier,yes he is I remember" I talk to myself.

Sasuke's POV

"Thank God I will be her classmate"as I look to the blonde girl,that I meet earlier.

I ask my teacher that where should I seat.

"Right next that blonde hair" he said. I quickly seat right next to her, what my teacher told me to.

When I finally seat I heard a cute voice right next to my seat. When I turn around I see the blonde hair girl is talking to me.

"Wait is she talking to me-" I was cut off with her snapped infront of my face.

When I turn around to face her. She just stare me in a few minutes, after that minutes I heard two girls run infront of me,one of them has a pink hair and the other girl has blonde hair.

they both scream"Sasuke-kun!" "Move Ino I was here first"the pink one said.

"How dare you,to take your  seat right next to my Sasuke-kun!, the blonde one said.

"Wait does she just said "my"Sasuke-kun, my God help me"as I was talking to my mind.

After Academy

Naruko's POV

When I was walking back to my house,I recently see the raven haired guy.I quickly ran to him, but he just getting far"Wait Sasuke!"I scream as he stop getting far. He then, come infront of me.

"What"as he turn away not facing me, to hide his blush."Are you sick,your face went red"I tease.

He then turn to face,as I see his face turn into tomatoe.

"Can we be become frie-" I was cut off by his loud voice"Of cource"he quickly said"God what's got into him"as I was talking to my mind.

"From this day on, we will walk together and eat together, got it"I say as he nervously nod. "O-k" "so come on, we better go to our home"I said.

As he drop me to my house, I see my mom and dad see everything with me and Sasuke.

I went inside as they quickly ran to the couch."So how's your school"mom said "Gr-great" I nervously answered, "Ok I better go to my room, bye"As I directly go to my room.

To change my uniform into pajama. As I was finish clothing I sat near the window.

I feel the cold breeze run into my skin, as I slowly close my eyes to take the slumber go to my dream.

To be continued.........