Chapter 9

13 years later

Naruko's POV

I'm now an, Mrs.Uchiha. Now my dreams went come true,  I had now  married the one I live. Since, childhood until today.

I have now two children. The elder is a boy, he had a black hair, ocean blue eyes and 3 whisker, his name is Sasuko Uchiha an 6 years old.

While the youngest is a girl, she had a golden hair, an onyx eyes and she did had  a 3 whisker on the cheecks like her brother. She's name is Niña Uchiha an 4 years old.

My husband now has a company work from. He is now an CEO of our company. He had done many things from his family, his employment, and even me. He is so very lucky, because he had me in his life.

*time skip*

I was now cooking in the kitchen, while my two kids is watching some of their favorite movie. "Kids, can you prepare some plates for us, daddy gonna come home, ya know"I said while cooking some food.

"Ok"they both said. I can heard some steps of the door.

"I think it's, Sasuke" I thought to myself "Sasuko, your daddy is home.

They both ran in the door sewing their father is home.

As I put the food in the table, I then feel arms are around in my waist, as I look around.

I see Sasuke is wrapping my waist. "Hello, so how's work"I said while sitting in the chair."great"he said while kissing my cheeck.

"Kids, dinner's ready!"I screams, as they ran over the table and seat to their chair. "So, how's your school going?"I said while puting them some water in their cup.

"It's awesome"they both said.

While, we we're eating we then start laughing. And after that we then went to sleep. And let my eyes feel with joy. Because me and Sasuke have our own happy family.

"Naruko?, thank you"he said "for what?"I ask "for everything, because you have start your family with me."he said with his tears roll down to his cheecks. After that we then wmet to sleep.

"Thank you"he said while closing his eyes.

"You're welcome, Sasuke."I said while sleeping.

The End..............